Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ~Diary of a Singer getting FAMOUS!~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Ooh I want to read more
Old 04-04-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
A few more ppl and I'll write more!
Old 05-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Finish the story please!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:07 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
What was the present?...WHAT WAS THE PRESENT?! I MUST KNOW! LOL Write more! Plz! xD
Old 06-29-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 

I wrote more! Still no present answer! wait for the next day's!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:02 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
-twitches-
Still....don't....know....present....
XD Write....more.....NOW....LAWL
Old 06-30-2009, 02:10 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

thank you blue
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

OffTopic: Blue? Will you post in Teen Celebs?

OnTopic:BUMP
Old 07-09-2009, 08:27 PM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Musical
Yazsmin is as Frosty as a Snowman
Reading the last entry felt like you were talking at 10000 miles an hour. It lacks sentence fluency. It's an okay story, though it'd be better if I could understand it...

Let me rephrase it. And you're 15? Wow that's surprising! I thought you were much younger. Take that as a compliment, when you're older like 40, you'll wanna be considered younger.

Dear Diary,

Well, I'm back Diary! It's the same day as the last entry. Okay, my present was the BEST! I have to admit, I never thought my parents would get that for me, but they were a little dumb about it! Today I went to the doctor's office to make sure I didn't have any diseases. My parents were upset that I opened the present because it wasn't for me, it was for my cousin that really loves me. In fact, she loves me so much that she likes to be addressed by my name! However, my parents agreed that since I opened the present, I can have it. The actual reason I went to the doctor's is because my parents heard that when you make the transition from middle school to high school, it's possible to get sick. I think that's a lie, and a very dumb one at that. Luckily, I wasn't sick! Today is my cousin's birthday, and she's turning 7. So after we finished up at the doctor's, we went to Target to look at toys for her. However, all I wanted to do was use my present. We looked at Polly Pockets, Barbies, Littlest Pet Shop dolls, Puppy in my Pockets, and other toys. We finally agreed on buying her some clothes. We bought her a pink and blue blouse and some gray skinny jeans. I personally think a 7 year old would not want a blouse. Also, these pants would be more appropriate for me. Now that I think about it, why would a 7 year old want any clothes for her birthday at all? I secretly bought some candy for her. She isn't allowed to have candy, but I always buy her some when I go to her house. So we bought the stuff and went home. My mom quickly wrapped it. I got a small bag and put the candy in there, then I went and put it my purse. We drove to the party with my father. When we got there, I took Melissa (that's my cousin's real name) upstairs to her room to eat the candy. This time I bought 7 packs of candy because she is 7, I usally only buy 4. After we finished engorging ourselves in refined sugar, we went downstairs to the porch. She opened presents and when she got to my mom's she made the weirdest face. I was sitting next to her, but she happened to smile at my mom when a picture was taken. Even my dad gave my mom a glare! His glare said what-the-heck were you thinking. Every year my parents ask 'where is your present'? I always say I didn't get one, and I help my mom pay for the present. For the past 3 years, I have gotten Melissa candy for her birthday. Later we had dinner and some very delicious cake. As for this moment, I am writing to you diary. Okay, this is boring. Good-bye dumb diary!

Signature and Avatar made by me.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

No in this Story the girl is 15
Old 08-03-2009, 05:27 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Uh, guys/girlies... could you stop hounding her so much? Her story is fine. That's nice you guys are helping her, but if she wants to type that way she can. She may of not been taught yet what you guys have been taught.
I see you guys/girlies mess up too but, I (and nobody else) don't correct you every second. It gets annoying. Nobody has perfect grammar. I think this story is original but I do agree that the whole "diary" thing is overused now-a-days on this forum.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

I know but it is somethig to do