Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Kingdom Of Warvold

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:13 AM
whatsup?

bohemiaLOVE is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Kingdom Of Warvold

Chapter 1
My mother always told me, that I should keep to myself. And, when the time was to tell my secrets, they'd be open. But, that was before, Father and I traveled to Warvold.
I was 12 years old. My father, had business at Warvold, with the King. King Metrimina.
King Metrimina, was to give my father instructions on leading the war. Warvold wanted to take over Mescint, a Large Kingdom, ruled by small groups of people.
Father, was sure he had an army big enough for the war.
As we stepped on the marble walking-path, to the Palace, we saw Corner Shops, and a sorcerer's cabin, right around the bend.
"Father," I said, as I dodged a puddle, "King Metrimina has many Sorcerers. But, he never gives them credit for the work they do."
He looked strong, "That just shows, how King Metrimina thinks. He may think, that it is a duty for the sorcerers. And, if people thank King Metrinminad for their magic, that those people are thanking them"
I struggled to keep up with him, with my red-velvet dress. Father wore his cape, with trousers and a long-shirt, which was tucked into his trousers.
"Father, may I explore, after I get settled in my room, at the Palace"
"You may," He said, as he looked at the near castle, "But, you must be careful of where you go. You, don't want to land somewhere.. mysterious"
I looked, at the castle. King Metriminia had two daughters. Alegra and Miamin
They would call me, Alex. Which was short for Alexa.
As, we got to the Palace Doors, I could see two guards.
Tall, and gruff. They greeted my Father.
"Sir Nkimore. The king has been waiting" The first soldier said, with a grin.
They called up to the Gate-keepers, to open the door.
The door creaked open, and hit the sides of the Palace Walls, with a bang.