Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old High School Musical 4

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderWind2010 View Post
1: Im doin this on the PSP. Apparently I can post a bit.
2: isnt Tisdale in her 20's? lol
Lucas Grabeel-23
Zac Efron-20
Vanessa Hudgens-19
Ashley Tisdale-23
Monique Coleman- 27(wow!)
Corbin Bleu-19

Their all basically in their 20's or almost in their 20's.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I'm seriously afraid of High School Musical 4. I have no idea how it's gonna work. Will Troy, Gabriella, and all of their friends flunk senior year? Maybe they'll change the title to College Musical, and then go on to make College Musical 2, 3, and 4. How much longer can they continue to attach sequels to a single movie? I wish Disney was like it used to be during Walt's time: making classic, original films with no sequels. I don't know if Disney has ever created a 4th installment onto a movie. Give me a break.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:08 AM
VMK member for 3 years
Awards Showcase
Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

vmkstar99 is Buried in Treasurevmkstar99 is Buried in Treasure
I heard that they are going to bring a new cast and a new plot for HSM4, not sure if it's true.

All I know is that there's some new people in HSM3 (or at least I think).
Old 07-23-2008, 01:10 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
please disney stop making inocennt people suffer form watching high skool musical!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Starbucks = LOVE!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
ParamoreGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Pardon me, but shouldn't it be HSM presents: CM 1? College Musical

One stinking word

Why?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:41 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParamoreGal View Post
Pardon me, but shouldn't it be HSM presents: CM 1? College Musical

One stinking word

Why?
For the billionth time. In hsm 3 they are going to bring in new sophmores and introduce them to us in hsm 3, in hsm the focus is going to be on the sophmores. Here is some of what the wiki said about the casting of the new sophmores:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
An international casting call went out to find three new sophomore "Wildcats". This resulted in the casting of Matt Prokop, Justin Martin, and Jemma McKenzie-Brown. Commenting on the announcement, Ortega said, "Peter Barsocchini’s exciting script for ‘High School Musical 3’ called for the addition of three sophomore characters, so we set out on a massive casting search across North America and England to find just the right young actors to play the parts. We think these talented performers will bring lots of humor, new twists, and musical fun to the film. Jemma was one of the many young actresses that we met in London, and she impressed us with her singing and dancing, in addition to being very exciting and effervescent. Matt has a terrific personality, and a great sense of comedy and fun. And Justin had a great presence and charisma, besides being a wonderful comedic actor who could really dance. I am confident that the three new actors joining our original cast will help to bring great musical thrills, surprises and a lot of fun to Senior Year and the halls of East High."