Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion > VMK Ideas and Suggestions

VMK Ideas and Suggestions VMK Ideas and Suggestions - Discussions about your ideas for VMK

Old Separate tab for VMK Messages

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:39 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Separate tab for VMK Messages

Well I did it again. I deleted an in-game message from a friend without reading it because I was trying to quickly clear out all of my NPC messages. Wouldn't it be nice if there were separate tabs for messages from VMK and for messages from friends?

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 04-04-2008, 05:46 PM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Curious
alice is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yes, that would be nice.

Also, I wish they would change it so if you get a message while you're in the middle of composing one yourself, it doesn't bump what you've been working on so that you have to start all over again.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Peggo is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yes it would vbe very nice to have a separate tab for friends messages. I too have mistakenly deleted friends messages while trying ti clear the days credits run messages.
I'd also like to have the option to put some friends requests on hold and not deleted when trying to approve someone specific.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:52 PM
11.21.08 Twilight♥

Morgannnn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah.
that would be a good idea.
Im constantly deleting my friends messages accidently becuase
of staffs messages.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered+

wild_girl_pony is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great idea, you should send it in
Old 04-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ye when i come out of pirates i delete my message for the credits i get and sometimes i see i get a bonus, click delete and then its still their and i release ive deleted a message from a friend :] Its so annoying!! The tabs should be : Saved, Game, Npc, Staff and Friends. So you can save your more important messages and then see other messages from other places.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:20 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_girl_pony View Post
Great idea, you should send it in
OK

Here is what I am sending:

I wanted to make a couple of suggestions regarding the in-game messaging system for VMK.

First, I get a little carried away when clearing out my messages and there have been several times when I was deleting my messages from collecting credits from the NPCs or messages regarding credits earned from mini-games that I have accidentally deleted messages from friends without even having read them. I think it would be helpful if there were a seperate tab that was for messages from VMK staff. In other words a tab for friends, a tab for messages from friends and a tab for messages from staff.

Another item that I think should be addressed is dealing with incoming items while you are composing a message. As it stands now, a new incoming message takes precedence over the message you are composing. It would be great if you would make it so that your inbox is unavailable while you are composing messages.

Finally, it would be very useful to have a "save message" option. Right now if you want to keep a message, you have to save all the messages you got before that message and be very careful when deleting messages received after the desired message.

Thank you for considering these suggestions.

Greenway

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)