Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Lucky's Half Finished Stories

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:43 PM
(: Melia on Chat! :)

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Artistic
luckysmella ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Exclamation Lucky's Half Finished Stories

These are a bunch of my half-finished stories. I figured i'd let ya'll read 'em and see what yah think. They arent marvelous, and probably full or errors! Enjoy

Ali looked out the car window. She could see white beaches, and rolling crystal blue waves. Ugh... this is so... so... clean! She thought. She thought back to her room in New York. With her clothes thrown everywhere, music band poster such as Green Day, Cold play, and her bed unmade. Wait, that isn’t how her room look before she left. It was clean, too clean if you ask me. Her dad had gotten an email from her mom, the one he never spoke of. Ali had grown up without a mother, just a stepmother and a stepbrother. She had read the email twice when her dad had given it to her. She had the letter now, in her back pocket with her cell phone and lip-gloss. She took it out and her eyes re-read every word.
Dear Rob, (that was her dad’s first name)
This may come as a shock to you, since last we spoke. But Ami has grown more and more restless. She keeps writing songs about a part of her is missing. I don’t know how I can keep dodging her questions. I think they should meet. I think it was a mistake to separate them. I am inviting Ali to come live with us for the summer, to get to know Ami better. I think we should tell them, Rob. Please email me back with your reply.

Thanks,
Alison Amelia Thompson

Chapter 1: Meet Alison (AKA Ali)

So that was it. Her dad had come into her room, told her she had a twin living in California, she was visiting her for the summer, and now she was here. All her stuff packed in a trailer, all the way on the coast of California.
Her dad turned around and said, “Ali, get ready, we’re about 30 minutes away. And brush your hair for gosh sake!” Ali took out her iPhone, turned it around and took a picture of herself. She looked at the picture. Her waist length brown hair with the crayola red streaks in the front did look a little messy, her eyes traveled down to her face. Crystal blue eyes looked back at her, her “Angelina” pouty lips looked back at her. Her red (same color as her hair) Abercrombie tight shirt, Ali ran 1 mile every morning and every night, so her body was totally lean and mean. This didn’t bother Ali, she knew she was pretty. What bothered her was the background of the picture. It was so... different. It wasn’t filled with people of all different kinds, shopping bags and stores, skyscrapers, or even her downtown apartment.
She looked out the window, a huge 3 story beach house stood out in front of her, with a large manicured lawn, and a mini lake (well, it was to small to be a lake, but way to big to be a pool) Toto, I don’t think we’re in New York anymore, she thought. Her Dad was grinning and he said almost to himself, “So this is what she’s been doing all these years.”

Chapter 2: Meet Amelia (AKA Ami)

Ami got out of the shower. Today was THE day. The day she would meet her not-so-lost twin. Of course she’s mad at her mother for not telling her the HUGE LIFE ALTERING SECRET. I have a twin! I have a twin! Was her first thought when she woke up this morning. Then she had put on a bright yellow bikini top and matching surf shorts, grabbed her surf board and headed out to the beach. She loved surfing. The ocean was her own secret home. She loved the feel of the water, with her riding it, weightless and free. She surfed until a little past 10:00 AM, and went to take a shower. She loved the salty scent of the ocean, but not in her hair and skin! She took a long, hot shower and looked in the steamed up mirror. She wiped a hole in the mirror and she saw her own crayola red streaks flaunting in her wet, dark brown waist length hair, her natural tan from being in the sun so much, her gorgeous “Angelina Jo Lee” pouty lips, and her not-quite-neon-but-to-bright-to-be-a-natural-green eyes.
She went into her room, which had been previously cleaned for two days in order to fit the extra stuff Ali would need. She walked in to her walk-in closet and turned to the left. The right side had been cleaned out, and it would soon hold Ali’s clothes. She pulled out her favorite dark red, tight, Hollister Beach Cali shirt and her special favorite, low rise, faded, ripped, boot cut jeans. She bent down to look at her shoes at the bottom. She shoes her dark brown Pumas and some fuzzy red socks. She got dressed, brushed her teeth, washed her face, put some mascara and pink lip gloss, brushed her hair and let it dry (she absolutely HATED blow-dryers), and headed down stairs. Through the second floor window she saw a black Lamborghini followed by a moving truck coming up the road. “MOM!!!! THEIR HERE!!!” Ami screamed. And with that wild shout she went down stairs, via stair rail.

Chapter 3: The Meeting

Ali slowly got out of the car. Her stomach felt as if a million butterflies had flown down her throat and where trying to get out. What if she is blind? Deaf? Ugly? No scratch that, we’re identical. She looks like me. Breathe Ali. In, out, in, out. She closed the car door gently, letting the hot black door slide from her fingers. Her dad seemed totally fine. In fact, he was already at the door, fixing to ring the doorbell. Ali ran and nearly tripped when the door opened.
Her mouth fell open. Standing there, was a 6-foot one girl with long dark brown hair with red highlights, flawless complexion, athletic body, a Hollister shirt and her eyes were… green? But they were the prettiest green she had seen. They looked exactly like… her dads. “Whoa,” Ami said. All the sudden the sisters rushed together hugging like, well, hugging like they hadn’t seen each other in 16 years. All the sudden a woman, probably no more than 30, came from behind Ami and Ali. She had long brown hair, and blue eyes. In fact, the same eyes as Ali.
“Mom,” began Ami, “This is Ali.” All the sudden Ali was being squeezed by her twin and her mother. “Mom!!” Ali cried. Ami let go of Ali and stared at her dad. “Dad?” She asked, cautiously. Her dad was staring, disbelief, joy, and sadness in his face. “Yes,” he said, his voice cracked with unshed tears. “Oh, Daddy!!” Ami rushed to him, and soon they were all tangled in a big hug. “Why don’t you girls go up stairs, while your dad and I talk things out.” Their mom suggested. Ami grabbed Ali by the hand and took her up three flights of stairs to an awesome huge bedroom. It took up the whole third floor, minus the bathroom. It even had a balcony!
“Hey, why don’t we go down to the beach? I told my friends we might show up. I mean, if you want to. Or we can stay here. Whatever you want to do! ” Ami said.

Chapter 4: No you’re not crazy, that’s just my twin!

30 minutes later Ali and Ami were heading down the beach in matching bikini tops, way to short shorts, and flip flops. Ami had suggested that they change, since they both were in jeans and it was 98 degrees outside. Ali grabbed her black bikini and went into the bathroom to change, while Ami changed in her room. A few minutes later, Ami came in with red shorts and red and black flip flops. “Here, I bought two of these cause I liked them so much!” Ami said. Ali looked at Ami’s bikini. It was exactly like hers. It even had the silver heart sewn in on the side! “Whoa, nice bikini sis!” Ali said, “That’s freaky!!” Ami replied. They headed down stairs, and their mom came and hugged Ali. “Oh Ami! I’m so glad you are getting along so well!” the real Ami coughed and said, “Mom, wrong twin!” She laughed and said, “I should put name tags on you girls! Well have fun!” Now they were almost to this huge one-story building that said “Club Surf Grill” It was playing Ali’s new favorite song Bubbly, by Colbie Callait. Ali walked in cautiously, looking form left to right. There was a ton of blond haired blue eyed six pack guys, and her eyes immediately shifted to a group of 5 people, 3 guys and 2 girls. Of the 2 girls, one was short was skinny with long blonde hair streaked black, the other was tall and im so skinny and to pretty to be a supermodel, with high cheek bones, she was way pretty. 2 of the guys fit her description of the other guys she’d seen in here, but one have long-ish wavy brown hair, and bright green eyes, almost like Ami’s but not as bright, had a super muscle-toned body. To Ali’s surprise on of the blond guys waved and said “Ami! Over Here!” Ami took Ali’s hand and raced through the crowd to her friends. They stood at the end of the table and for a while nobody spoke. Then the shorter girl said, “Dang! Its double trouble now girlita!” the taller one laughed and said, “Gosh, NOW how am I supposed to get dates when ya’ll will be taking all of them!” to which one of the blonde boys replied, “Honey, I’ll take ya!” She rolled her eyes at that. Then Ali’s "friend" as she liked to call him said, “She looks terrified guys. Here come sit down by me!” Which Ali did. They introduced themselves, the short girl was Anita, who was an all A student, the taller was Koren, who looked stuck up, but was really a goofball and horrible at dancing, the blonde guys were brothers, Jake and Chance, which Jake never made an A in his life, while Chance was teacher’s pet, and finally Ali’s "friend" was Matt, he was horrible at History, geography and math, but awesome at surfing. “So, ever been surfing chica?” Matt asked. “Umm… No actually, I haven’t.” There was an instant uproar after this, in which she got five offers (Ami, Chance, Jake, Anita, and Koren all offered,) Finally Matt said, “Nah! She wants to be taught by the best!” and he winked at me. Finally she said she was jet lagged, and intended to lay out the remainder of the day tanning of a float with the latest Teen Vogue and her over sized sunglasses at Ami’s house. They ordered some rattlesnake bites, which are actually pretty good, they have melted cheese and jalapeños covered in a fried batter.

My name is Kyli Garamond, I’m 16 years old, and up until this morning I lived in a small town foster home in Texas. Why don’t I live there anymore? Well, to make things short, a really muscled man came and threw me in the backseat of a limousine, and as soon as we were outside of city limits told me this.
“Do you know What you are? No... Of course you don’t. Well, you are Kyli Darknight.” He said, and then looked at me.
“Umm… no I’m not. My last name is Garamond. And, I mean, I don’t have any opposition in being thrown in the backseat of a limo and leaving that God-forsaken town, but WHY am I leaving?” He looked at me. Again.
“It isn’t safe. Let me explain. You see, a very, very, long time ago there was a war. A war between the Good and Bad. The Good side was outnumbered, and they realized they were losing. So the leader, a woman named Kyleen, summoned every ounce of strength she had left, for she was very weak, and gathered her nine closest friends. One of them was her own sister, her twin; the other eight were four sets of twins, also. Back then, twins were the strongest power of magic. She gave them everything she had, all of her powers, her immortality, her skills, her memories, everything. Then she stepped outside and faced her enemy one more time. She passed away that night, a sacrifice. A sacrifice that would save the world, provide it with protection from evil. Her sister was heartbroken, as were her friends. They vowed a war would never start again. But somehow something happened. One couple after another, twins were being born. This was very bad, because they were to powerful. They had to act, and fast. They built a huge castle, and named it Darknight, after the last name of their dearest friend, Kyleen. Then they made it an academy. The school had four extremely large and tall towers. The sister of Kyleen was made Headmistress, and the five extremely large and tall towers were made into dorms. Today, when new twins come, the Twins of Four, as they are known, evaluate and send them to a different dorm. Dorm 5 is the highest, and that is not operated by any Twins. It is taken care of by Kayleen Darknight, the remaining sister of Kyleen. Not many get selected to go into her Dorm. It was Kayleen who sent me, she sensed you. That is very, very rare.” He stopped and waited for a reaction out of me.
“Wow.” That was all I could say, but then questions formed in my mind. “Wait, but I see twins all the time! They aren’t in a special Academy, what about them?”
He took a long deep breath. “They have parents. Only the twins without parents to take care of them, or a loving and caring foster mother, have to come here. If they don’t have those people, bad things happen. Very bad.” He finished with a sickened expression on his face.
I was silent, wondering what happened, but to afraid to ask. Then something hit me. I mean, really hit me. The window of the limousine had been down, and another limo had pulled up and someone threw something inside our limo. I was too freaked out to see what it was at first, then it moved.
It was a girl. Or a mirror. Heck! It could’ve been a picture of me, for all I knew. But I did know that there in front of me was something that had my dull brown eyes, big nose, frizzy short brown hair, and thin lips. And, after all that all I could do was say, “Can you get off me, please?”

~~~~~

Kali sat down on the limousine seat besides the girl who had just asked her to move. Wow, could she be any ruder? Kali thought to herself. Yes, I can be much ruder. Said a voice inside her head that sounded exactly like the girl who she sat beside “Umm, did you just say something to me?” she asked. “Nope. But I thought about saying Yes, I can be much ruder since you asked if I could be.” She answered. Confusion swept through Kali. “But, I didn’t say that. I thought that. And you just said what you said you thought.” She replied.
Big Muscled Dude spoke up, “Girls, you are twins. Not genetic twins, but soul twins, when you were born you’re souls found each other and united. You are more alike than any novelist could even begin to describe. You have a mind connection. You can read each others minds, even when you are across the world from each other. Things may be very rocky at first, but that connection helps you understand each other. Did Daniel explain the story to you Kali?” he asked me. I nodded my head. Kyli’s voice sounded through my head, Testing… 1, 2, 3, testing…
Kali laughed, she couldn’t help it. Then she started getting a major migraine. Everything went fuzzy with splotches of black and purple. It felt like someone had coiled ropes of steel around her and were squeezing her into oblivion. Her vision surrended to the black and purple splotches. Pain shot up her spine, her veins felt as the blood had frozen into solid ice. Her hair felt as if it were being yanked by a thousand brushes. Her legs felt as if someone was stretching them. She could feel her face being pulled, cheekbones were trying to get out of her skin, lips wanted to take up more of her face. Big Muscled Dude seemed frightened and yet amazed, “It’s oK Miss. You’ll be oK. Everything will be fine.” He said.
She heard her “soul twin” scream and then the body next to her went rigid. Suddenly flames engulfed her, water rushing up to her, air compressing her, and the smell of flowers and grass came to her. Then they all seemed to back away like a cobra ready to strike. And then they struck. Everything seemed to be going inside her. The smell of flowers and grass went through her nose, air rushed into her mouth, flames started to burn her skin. She let out an ear piercing scream. Then the water came, washed away the flames, slowed the wind of air that was threatening to suffocate her, let the smell of grass and flowers come to a light scent. Then she passed out.

CHAPTER TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyli came to lying on the armrest of a huge black leather couch. She didn’t open her eyes, but somehow, she knew that her twin was on the other end just waking up. Kyli took a moment to regain her strength. Slowly she opened her eyes and sat up. She felt fine, better than fine actually. She looked up and saw The Big Muscle Dudes, two ladies who must’ve been twins, and, in the middle was a woman. She was tall and elegant, and seemed fragile, but she radiated power. “Welcome to the Academy girls,” She said. “My name is Kayleen, the Headmistress of this Academy.”
Kyli sat up straighter, she had always been the smart girl, the one who loved to impress, and fueled on compliments. She went to brush off her khaki cargo shorts, but found she was wearing a pair of awesome dark-wash-faded-thigh jeans and on her feet, were black, silver, and blue shox! Then she noticed her legs. She was a lot taller, and, it seemed leaner. “I see you have noticed the changes throughout your body. This happened, I’m afraid, because I sensed you two girls three years ago, when you were thirteen. I had to hold your age back in order to hide you from Them. Now that you are here, your bodies have been subjected to a rapid catch-up faze. That, my dears, was the pain you were caused to go through. Another thing, it is very odd that I sensed you. I have not sensed anyone in 100 years.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful place called Fyre. This place was like no other. Many people did not know about it. You might ask what is so special about it. Well, it is not the land that was so special; it was the people and things in the land. Thousands of witches, wizards, warlocks, dragons, pixies, and other creatures. But while there were thousands of those creatures, there was royalty, the Queen Kati, the King Cory, and the Princess Rhiana. Of course Rhiana did not know that there was only one family of royalty in the magical world. She would only know that when it was her time to move to the throne.
Rhiana looked in her mirror. She saw a girl with intense green eyes and dark brown hair with blonde streaks. She saw her tanned heart-shaped face. She was sixteen years old today, and her parents had promised they would tell her about something VERY important when she turned sixteen. Look at yourself Rhiana, you are a mess, got to get up and hurry before you are late to go meet your parents! She thought. In a few minutes she was heading out the door. As she climbed the step leading to the throne room, she looked at her clothing. She was wearing a jade green dress that brought out her eyes, a jasmine necklace, and some dark blue earrings. As she reached the throne room the guard saluted her and shouted to my mother and father, “Your majesty, The Princess Rhiana!”
Later that night there were still thoughts in her head. Her mother had told her that they would be sending her to a school of magic!! She had always been studding magic in the library, but school! That would be wonderful! Real teachers and friends to meet! I need to get to sleep or else I will not wake up in time to catch the train to the school! She thought. And with that she went to sleep.
Rhiana listened to the click-click-click-tap-click-click-click-tap of the train. She was on her way to Magic school. She expected the ride to the school would be fun, that the train would be full of other princesses going to this magic school. But No. She was stuck in a private compartment, at the front of the train. No other people with her except if you counted her pet a mischievous miniature dragon. Her parents told her that she would be kept in this compartment incase of a raid, thieves, or murderers looking for the royal family. Surly there must be other princesses on this train. I am not the ONLY princess on the train. I am SURE there are other princesses who are in the same kind of compartment as me… right? But what if... What if, I am the ONLY PRINCESS on this train? Maybe I am the only princess in the whole entire magical world… she thought.
Soon she got to the school. She thought she would pass out. It looked… well GORGOUS! It had fifteen stories and was decorated with silver walls and a blue roof. There were windows everywhere, on every story of the school.
As she had read many books about the school she found out that you were chosen into a House. There are five houses. The first one is called Virgo. Those who are chosen into it must have beauty, and a healthy, skinny, but not too skinny body. The second house is called Aries. The qualities for this House are: courage and not afraid of anything. The third House is called Cancer. To have this House as your home you must have only one thing: A heart for everyone. No matter how they look or what they do. The Fourth House is called Gemini; it is for the people who are smart. The last and final house is for the ones who have EVERY ONE OF THOSE QUALITIES the house’s name is Aquarius. So can you guess which house I was put into? I got put into Aquarius. I do not believe I am that pretty but apparently I am.
I hate school. Everyone thinks I am poor, so they throw me around. I try to tell them I am a princess, but they keep on laughing… But soon enough they knew I was NOT joking. It happened on the third evening at dinner. It was parent’s night, so would you guess you came instead of one of the servants? Mom and Dad! Everyone was looking around to see where the queen and King would come to sit. People were saying “I wonder where the princess is!?” or “I told you that new girl was not the princess, Look! The Queen and King are going over to the Headmaster...” (I may not have mentioned it, but the Headmaster Jocose is the nicest headmaster ever. He is fair in discipline the children, and cares about the school and its safety.) As it turns out my mom went to the front of the room and said “hello! I am sure you all know me, and my daughter, Rhiana, by now. I am sure your headmaster will put together a very good year full of education and fun, for your children.” Then to my great pleasure she came down to the Aquarius and sat right by me! Everyone gasped. My mother told me how glad she was that I was in the greatest of all houses, Aquarius, and that I already look smarter. My dad, on the other hand, was still talking to the Headmaster. But that was fine with me. My dad is not fat by any means, but he can eat a lot, and he usually teases everyone at the table. So I am glad he was talking to the Headmaster instead of eating with us, and embarrassing me.
The next day I was in the library researching the great magical war, when I heard a rush of feet coming my way. And you would never guess who it was. It was a lot of the girls who were laughing at me before, coming to beg for forgiveness. I told them “Grow up. You will not be my friend. You have laughed at me before, and now this is what you get.” Then they left. I heard some in the book shelves. I looked and there was the most Gorgeous boy I had Ever seen. Apparently he thought I was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen, because we stood and stared at each other for 20 minutes.
I am so excited! The boy that I told you about asked me to meet him! Wait. I should explain first. We had been eating together and talking together for about a month now, and he finally asked me out on a date! Did I mention he is in Aquarius House? The Gods and Goddesses must be looking down on me! Anyways, I have the most perfect dress for the occasion! It is a black long and slim dress with green lace at the top, and green high heels with lace to go around my ankles. My hair will be down, to show off the streaks in my hair.
“Thank you so much Riley! The flowers are lovely!” I said. We were going back to the school and he had presented me with beautiful flowers. Just before I walked in to the Aquarius girl dorm room, he said “Meet me here tomorrow night at seven thirty P.M., OK?” I told him I would be here tomorrow.
When I got back I jumped on my bed to fifteen straight minutes. Then, I started to dance around the room saying “He likes me, he likes you not!” to all the girls who thought I was just a poor girl before, and liked Riley. They all said ‘Yeah. Sure he likes you. You wish he liked you. He likes Carina.” Carina. Popular, tries to make life miserable for me, but she never does. Thinks she has the most beautiful face in the world. She doesn’t. She would have a pretty face, but, her cheeks are to fat on one side and to skinny on the other side, a face in the shape of a square.

Today is the day. Today is the day I find out if I will live a wonderful life or the life of a social reject. Yup, that’s right. I’m talking about the first day of high school. I know, can it get any harder? Well apparently it can.
Besides starting high school, I’m starting high school in Beverly Hills. My twin sister, Angie, made us move to Beverly Hills. No, no she doesn’t have any psycho powers over our parents so that they do whatever she wants. You see, Angie is a movie star. Yes, that’s right. M-O-V-I-E S-T-A-R, as in front row seats in top Hollywood movie premieres, being on camera for a billion dollar movie, thousand dollar highlights… the whole enchilada.
See, she went to audition for this movie called Star Bright when we were in the seventh grade, and she got the part. Ever since Star Bright came out, she’s been famous. We had to hire a publicist, a manager, even a BODYGUARD. Well the bodyguard didn’t come until later, after the whole freaky taco-stalker. But anyway, we happily accepted Ryan, her bodyguard, into the family.
Angie and I aren’t identical twins. We’re what the doctors call fraternal twins. We are both tall, the same height, but that pretty much ends the sameness. I have waist length caramel colored hair. She has shoulder length blonde hair. I have green eyes, she has blue. I’m slim-skinny. I stay this skinny no matter what I eat. She is athletic. She has to run off her calories. She likes basketball, I like volleyball. You see where this is going?
Despite our differences, we are still like two halves of a whole. I know how to make her feel better, she knows what I’m thinking. I can read her emotions, even when she tries to keep them contained. She can make me smile on a cloudy day.
But back to my other crisis, High School.

Last edited by DeputyRR; 06-12-2009 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: non-g/prd