Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Saving VMK 2010

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2010, 04:00 PM
D23 Member

computer_boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Saving VMK 2010

Even though there's barely anyone ever on, I decided to go ahead and post this here too. Maybe then we'll finally have something to talk about over here?

------

Recently, Steve Wadsworth left the Walt Disney Internet Group to pursue other opportunities outside of the Walt Disney Company. As most, if not all, of you know, he was the President of WDIG who gave the final decision on VMK's future. With him gone, two new Co-presidents stepped up and took his position.

And because of that, I think we have a higher possibility than two years ago, to bring VMK back....if we all try, that is.

Back in '08, because of everything we did, VMK ended up making the news. But since Steve Wadsworth was the president of WDIG, he didn't care. Now with him out of the way, if we made the news once more, or even several more times possibly, then maybe these two new Co-presidents will consider it...

Here's the letter I typed a few days. I sent it to them about 3 days ago, and have yet to receive a reply.

(Note: It's long. It's 3 pages in Word)

EDIT: Nvm, I'm not going to post it, because of how many words & links were blocked out from it. So lets just go with: Is anybody going to email John Pleasants & James Pitaro?