Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories

Virtual Stories A magic place of fable and fantasy where all can enjoy the mythical adventures.

Old Darcy Jonas ~ BOOK 1: StarStruck

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:05 AM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
Darcy Jonas ~ BOOK 1: StarStruck

Okay, so this is a story I actually wanna finish. Like.. 20 chapters, or something..okay? So please read this. P.S.:This is supposed to be "corny." rotflol.
============///========================
Chapter 1:

"Darcy, could you come downstairs, please?" Kelly, aka Mom, asked from the white speaker box located in my room. I ignored her, and continued to talk to my one and only best friend forever, Jordan.
"OMG, did you hear?! Nick Jonas is touring solo!" I squeaked over the phone. I was a total freak for Nick Jonas. That's how I was landed with the name Darcy Jonas. And I loved it.
"Yeah, I saw it on GossipUnlimited last night, of course." I could imagine Jordan rolling her eyes, chewing on a piece of watermelon gum.

Well, I probably didn't introduce myself properly. My name is Darcy Kilbride, and I was living the life of every fourteen year old that lives in Florida. Who I Am was blasting on my iHome, and my laptop kept on making those noises when you get a IM. I ignored that, also. I fell backwards on my bed and continued to chat to Jordan. She was the easiest person to talk to. We were practically born as sisters.

"DARCY AMELIA KILBRIDE! IF YOU DON'T COME IN THE KITCHEN IN 5 SECONDS, I AM TAKING AWAY YOUR PHONE!" Mom yelled over the intercom. I quickly dropped everything and raced down the stairs. I slid into the kitchen, probably making record time.
"When I say something I expect you to reply!" I opened my mouth to spit something back, but Mom was giving me the 'Don't You Even Say Something Dumb' face, so I quickly close my mouth. She patted the dining table chair, which meant we were going to talk about something serious. I hesitantly sat down, debating how fast I could run out the door and to Mexico before Mom could catch me.
"Look,mom, if it's about my phone bill, I can explain," I started.
"It has nothing to do with your phone bill, or anything of that sort," she told me, reassuringly. I exhaled in relief. That was a close one.

"It's about Daddy's job," She had a smile playing on her lips, so I knew he wasn't laid off, or anything. "Some of his workers needed a place to stay, so we offered for them to stay here."
"So... what do I have to do about some old geezer?" I snorted and I knew I had to tell Jordan about that one.
"Well... that 'old geezer'," she imitated air quotations, "is actually the Jonas Brothers." I gawked at her.
"T-t-th-the JONAS BROTHERS? In FLORIDA? OH MY GAWSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?" I was clutching my face in my hands, screaming.
"Yes. But you have some rules to follow, Missy." she shook her finger at me.
"One, no drooling over them.Two, no telling Jordan OR anyone else. Third, be on your BEST behavior." she nodded her head when she finished.
"Yes, Sir!" I snickered and hurried upstairs. I dug through my closet and decided to do something casual. I didn't want to look like I was trying to impress them. That night, all I could dream of was Nick Jonas.

Okay. This was the absolute WORST story I have ever written. Have fun commmenting. ROTFFL xD

everything by me.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
LOL...

- ace
Old 02-28-2010, 02:35 AM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
Lolz I dont wanna continue it anymore...

everything by me.