Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old the magic.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:48 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the magic.

vmk wasn't a website. no matter what anybody says, i am positive i will not believe it was a buisness plan nor an advertisment. vmk was a place. a place where all shall be named anonymous, and all shall be treated with the same respect and diginity as others. i loved vmk. i loved even the stupidest things about it, from its cruel people, to its warm-hearted, even the stupid red blinking words that we would get around to using them. vmk had people. it had friends. it had enemys. it was life. i remember typing so fast when i would get home from school to find the enchanting bells ringing to my ears, the notification from messages, and the music that we all loved to hear. many would call it obssesion but i do not believe that was the case. and ever since it had closed down, the more bad things were open to me on the computer. the more it was down the longer these bad things beconed at me. until i gave in. and my tramatization is simply due to vmk closing. it opened the bad doors, and told me to go in. it wasnt "stupid people in imaginary disney" as the non-believers thought. simply vmk, was magic.

Last edited by Mizz.V; 12-12-2009 at 12:29 AM..
Old 12-12-2009, 03:16 AM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That is very true. Vmk was more than just a game. I wish it was still here!