Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Almost ready!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:43 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Almost ready!

Alright, so, as some of you know, I've been working on writing a visual novel the past I-don't-even-remember-how-long-anymore. XD

Well, the demo is almost ready! I'm just missing a couple of backgrounds for some scenes.

So, to cut to the chase, I need some photos of the following things:

-Swingset at sunset
-Some sort of Banquet room or Dining Hall
-A bedroom with obnoxiously pink walls covered in daisies. No photos or posters in the pic, please.

Due to the technical and artistic limitations of the visual novel, I'll ask that these photos are taken at average eye height, and not contain any people in the foreground of the shot.

For those worried about what I may do to the photos given to me... I will not be altering the image in any way, except for applying an oil painting effect and a gaussian blur to fit with the art style, and possibly resizing it to fit the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT'S technical limitations (The closer the photo is to 800x600 pixels, the happier I'll be ). The visual novel won't be distributed as a commercial product, and, of course, I'll give you proper shoutout in the credits I'm also hoping to release the final product under a Creative Commons license, but... If that makes you feel uncomfortable, just contact me and we'll work something out.

Thanks, guys!

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:57 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Could these photos just be googled or do they need to be actual pictures taken by us?

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:24 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
Could these photos just be googled or do they need to be actual pictures taken by us?
Actually taken. Even if this isn't going to be a commercial product, I do want to do this right And that means no google image search. XD

Were it that easy, I would have done it right away.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Alright, I'll look through my photos and see what I can find.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!