Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Where did you come up with YOUR VMK name?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:56 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Vmk Events

Hello vmkf!

Im strarting a thread based on the Events, starting with the first one oday which is the first ever " Pin Trading Round-Up! "

* Also being added to this section is Best Guest Rooms!

Our first ever Pin Trading Round-Up

Everyone loves to trade pins! This weekend we invite you to design a room where Players can visit, and trade pins. The best pin trading rooms have a sense of fun and excitement, but are also well organized. Show us your version of a rootin' tootin' pin trading room and you could win big!

When:
Friday, 2:00pm — 7:00pm Eastern
Saturday, noon to 4:00pm and 6:00pm — 10:00pm Eastern
Sunday, noon to 4:00pm and 6:00pm — 10:00pm Eastern

Rules:

Room name must contain the Room owner's name followed by "Pin Trading".
Example: VMK_Babs Pin Trading
Rooms should be designed to make trading easy; no games or teleporters please.
All players visiting a Pin Trading room, including the room owner,should be ready and willing to trade the pins they are wearing. If you have pins you will not trade, don't wear them.
Judging:

The room must be on the Popular Guest Rooms list to be eligible.
The room owner must be present to be considered.
Members of the VMK Staff will be visiting eligible Guest Rooms between the hours posted above, but cannot guarantee that all rooms will be visited and/or judged.
There will be one winner for every hour of the competition. That means there are 19 chances to win!
Winners will be announced in the next Newsletter.

* Put on the Vmk Homepage " August 19. 2005 "

This past weekend we held our first ever Pin Trading Round-Up, and what an event it was! Thank you to all who participated by designing a room for the Competition, as well as everyone who entered into the trading fun we hope you had as much fun as we did! Members of the VMK staff visited hundreds of rooms (and traded perhaps thousands of pins). A winner was chosen for each hour of judging; each hourly winner will be receiving the Best Guest Room badge, the Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent room, and Dancing Inferno magic. The talented winners are:

antiriku
BestOfMe
CL_Ms.Behave
CL_Nedakh
DCAFriend
gotsumgame
guestriku
HauntedGrim
KuyaJeff
magicseeker
nonelectric
Pegin
PinkGirlygirl
pixielittle
prepster
PurpleMonkey
RobertSDCA
SimbaCub
SpaceboyXalp
SparklingStar
Sugarbebe
TheldolMara
thetitan
twasbrilig
WizardMerlin
We also selected one Grand Prize winner each day of the competition. These are rooms that we feel were by far the best entries in the contest. When you look at the pictures we think you will agree they are pretty awesome! Each Grand Prize winner receives the Best Guest Room badge, the Pirate Prison room, and Dancing Inferno magic. We bring you:

Applebee
SportsKidShane
Upwards

* Winner Posted " August 23. 2005 "

Our talent scouts are patrolling VMK every day looking for the most fun and interesting rooms we can find. This week our favorites are:

AceKingAce adds a new twist to the trivia game in Don't Fall Over board game. Get the right answer and move up; get it wrong and go back. Get enough right answers and find out where the teleporter at the end takes you.

We have seen one-color rooms many times, but never quite like this! CL_Strajo takes it to a new height (pun intended) in Purple Stairs.

Check out these award-winning rooms, then go design your own room. Maybe your name will be here next week

* Posted on " September 28. 2005 "

Will be updated weekly!

~tiki

Forever & Always

Last edited by TikiPin_Dude; 10-08-2008 at 04:17 AM..
Old 10-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Registered+

antiriku is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The talented winners are:

antiriku <----Goood times....good times...
BestOfMe
CL_Ms.Behave
CL_Nedakh
DCAFriend
gotsumgame
guestriku
HauntedGrim
KuyaJeff
magicseeker
nonelectric
Pegin
PinkGirlygirl
pixielittle
prepster
PurpleMonkey
RobertSDCA
SimbaCub
SpaceboyXalp
SparklingStar
Sugarbebe
TheldolMara
thetitan
twasbrilig
WizardMerlin
Old 10-28-2008, 01:46 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Hmm... I so want VMK back...
Old 10-28-2008, 02:36 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I think i joined VMK right after this event ended..
- acefredfred

Last edited by TopazR; 10-28-2008 at 02:42 AM.. Reason: off topic