Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > The Other Magic Kingdoms

The Other Magic Kingdoms Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, all the other Disney parks looking for a forum of their own

Old Are you 23? ~Disney~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:00 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
Are You 23? What Do You Think?

What do you guys think Are you 23? is going to be? I'm hoping it will be a new VMK likegame, but I think it's going to be the release of 23 Disney classics onto Blu-Ray. So what do you think?

Always,
Kitri

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:46 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I hope it's not something about blu ray... No offense but what i waste of suspense! What is it what is it?!!? BLU RAY!? No...

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 02-27-2009, 04:02 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
lol, it wont be anything Blu Ray.

It's most likely going to be a Disney Fan Club. Because there was a link that someone found a few weeks ago that went to pictures of a pin that had "D23" on them and supposedly these are pictures of the "Are You 23?" group pin. But now Disney changed the link and it goes to a picture of a Mickey Mouse doll now. lol
Old 02-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
It looks pretty interesting, I can't wait to find out what it is.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:40 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Disney.com has a link showing that you can enter your e-mail to be the first to find out!

~Earth
Old 02-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I can't wait
LOL
and please, not Blu-Ray as PrincessTiny said, a waste of suspense. XD
I really hope its a game like VMK, that would be ah-mazing. :]
only ten more day and its three days after my science Olympiad competition XD
Old 02-28-2009, 02:00 AM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
The best speculation I've seen comes from the insert booklet to the Platinum Edition DVD of Pinocchio to be released on March 10. It features a picture of Jiminy Cricket sporting a "23" badge and the captions "The Official Community for Disney Fans", and "Join at Disney.com/D23". I've also seen images of pins that are supposed to be exclusive for D23 members.

It looks like it could be a semi-exclusive online club where members would have access to events and merchandise for a modest fee.

I guess we still have to wait and see though.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Two More Days
xD
Old 03-08-2009, 07:59 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Very mysterious...
*cue scary music*
dun dun dunnnn...
lol xD
Yeah, I wonder what it is,
I entered my email so I'll find out what it is soon(:
Old 03-08-2009, 08:33 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I was searching through the internet, and found that it was also a magazine. I would the post the picture, but I am probably not allowed to. This is a Disney 23 Official Community for Disney Fans!

I'm so excited!

EXTRA NOTE: I just remembered that the Walt Disney Company was founded on October 16, 1923. Interesting how so many things Disney, could be connected to this "Official Community"!

~Earth

Last edited by MinnieMForever; 03-09-2009 at 09:29 PM..
Old 03-10-2009, 02:28 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
Lightbulb Are You 23? Promotion Revealed on March 10th!

Are You 23?

Tomorrow is the day many anxious Disney fans have waited for. The day that the 'Are you 23?' promotion by Disney is revealed. I just wanted to take the time to remind you about the preview, and to get some last second predictions of what it is. The preview will be reviewed approximately at 1PM ET/ 10AM PT!

Hopefully this promotion will be the start of something great!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:30 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Hmmm...
Do you think it will be something like a new VMK?
Can't wait ;D
Old 03-10-2009, 02:56 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I hope it is like VMK!
Old 03-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Banned

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Dreaming
supernov is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are You 23?

So Disneys "Are You 23?" comes out today. Any ideas what it is? I seem to remember someone saying it's VMK esque?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Are you 23? REVEALED.

Last edited by StitchMad; 03-10-2009 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: added another link.