Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Rarest Item In VMK?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:40 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAcer View Post
The rarest item in VMK is a ticket to my room. In fact, I'm not sure one exists at this moment!

Being serious, if only one room ticket exists to somebody's room; that is technically the rarest item in the game. There are many room tickets, but they are different items as they don't belong to the same person's rooms.
True, but I think that an item should only be considered "rare" is if it was sold or released by the staff of VMK. Not the players.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:02 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
True, but I think that an item should only be considered "rare" is if it was sold or released by the staff of VMK. Not the players.
Then, in that case, the item that you think is the rarest item in the game would simply be your opinion. And then it wouldn't really be the rarest item in the game.

Rarity has nothing to do with who distributed it.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Then, in that case, the item that you think is the rarest item in the game would simply be your opinion. And then it wouldn't really be the rarest item in the game.

Rarity has nothing to do with who distributed it.
True. Then could signatures be considered rare? What about the people with those signatures "Error 418"? You can't put those in your signatures no more
Old 05-06-2008, 02:09 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
True. Then could signatures be considered rare? What about the people with those signatures "Error 418"? You can't put those in your signatures no more
Those aren't items...
Old 05-06-2008, 02:11 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Those aren't items...
LOL, that was a dumb question I asked LOL.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldsWishes View Post
thats true flaxy can i get u for 6 magenta organ's lol jkjkjkjkjk

Well that is the truth the rarest Noun in VMK is Us As players bc we are one and very unique

I said noun bc we are not things ppl cant own us We Are free and independent

DonaldsWishes
Maybe it just needs to be taken a step further then.
The rarest things in VMK are the friendships you have formed and the experiences they have provided.
Those are the things you cannot trade up to get, they have to be earned over time.
So to those in the past that have said "you haven't earned anything real for the time/effort you have put in", I say
Old 05-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Why I outta'.............
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

shadowkryptonite is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
Maybe it just needs to be taken a step further then.
The rarest things in VMK are the friendships you have formed and the experiences they have provided.
Those are the things you cannot trade up to get, they have to be earned over time.
So to those in the past that have said "you haven't earned anything real for the time/effort you have put in", I say
I dunno about you, my friends are people, not items.

Green baggy Pants or Green Staff shirt. I never see them in a long time.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:46 PM
The sea can have you back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
CaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemaboat_Tyler View Post
I was wondering. What is the rarest item in all of VMK?
The new pin released on May 23rd. weekend.

but seriously.. IDK

Nemo
Old 05-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you think it needs to be tradeable, i believe even though they wont be traded green staff shirts are tradeable and are rarer then green baggy pants (all staff have green baggy pants but only male staff have green staff shirts/vests) :p
Old 05-06-2008, 08:52 PM
R.I.P. CL_WantToBeWalt :(
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 9

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
CiscoRau is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdot View Post
the Red Space Outfits (4 were awarded to players during the Space Ride Event).
This is exactly what I was thinking of. Why did it take so long for someone to mention them?!?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered+

Werent green crop tops (the ones for girls) released and hardly anybody has them and they are girls only so they would be something to thing about if it had to be released/ given to players :p

Last edited by Lost_Yet_Found; 05-06-2008 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: Edit.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:25 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I think the Gold Items. You could only get them through the insider tour in WDW. I have them though. Also the V.I.P. thing and the Here Since Day 1 thing. Also the POTC Insider Tour pin. You hardly ever see those...
Old 05-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered+

I dont consider any of them very rare yes not alot of people have them but there are quite a few more in circulation than many other things..
Old 05-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yellow-Green VMK Tank (Former male CM top) definitely...
Old 05-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Why I outta'.............
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

shadowkryptonite is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptianNemo View Post
The new pin released on May 23rd. weekend.

but seriously.. IDK

Nemo

What pin? I don't know it.