Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Hannah Montanna AND Miley Cyrus?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Kickstart My Heart!

DarknessGirl is as Frosty as a Snowman
Hannah Montanna AND Miley Cyrus?

Whoah. I just watched a commerical,for the Best of Both Worlds Movie thing. Yea. Whatever.

Anyways, the guy whom normally does commercials, and such, the voice over, was all like "You get to see Hannah Montanna AND Miley Cyrus, IN CONCERT!"

Since when were they both, TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!? I swear, Miss Miley aka Hannah, is gonna go Schizo one of these days. She prolly already talks to herself.

I just find it weird, that they treat it as if there were two different people, and not just one. It's dumb! In my opinion.

She shouldn't really even be famous..She can't act, her voice is kinda annoying, she does lyp-synching at her concerts.
OH, and to top everything off, she is way to commericialized. Me and my friend, whom is a boy, went to Wal*Mart, and were messing around, and then turned the corner, and there she is Hannah Montanna, AND Miley Cyrus stuff.

Can it get any worse?

But, Im off topic.

Why in the WORLD are we treating her as two different people?
Old 01-27-2008, 06:44 PM
My name is Scrolly!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Elated
CookyHalie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
First I think it's because in her show everyone doesn't know she is hannah montanna so they actually think she is 2 different people

second, I agree. she can't act and she shouldn't be famous..

third i have no idea why they're are making a movie! that is just a waste of money.. why do you wanna see a concert on a screen.. and pay for it!! that is the dumbest idea i have ever heard!!

These are just some of my oppinions
Old 01-27-2008, 06:48 PM
♫ La di da ♫
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jamarocker is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree, but it's because there's Hannah Montana for the show and Miley Cyrus.
There's a video from a concert with the "Fake Hannah." Miley needs to change from Hannah to Miley while she's singing with the Jonas Brothers. So a dancer covers her with a sheet then puts her in a door, and a double comes out and takes her place for the rest of the song...it's really weird.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Hannah Montana is her show name in which she sings songs which are only for the show. There are songs where she is not Hannah Montana and she doesn't sing them for her show.

I'm going to go see the movie on Saturday.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Heh o_o

Coopergirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't know, really. Maybe some kids like the fact that Hannah Montana on TV is also there in person, so to them it feels like they're at one of her concerts like on the show.

(It can get annoying, though.)
Old 01-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Loves Stitch <3

ValentineH is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Rofl. Don't people know that it's the same person?? Any smart person can figure that one out...
-ValentineH
Old 01-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Registered+

TinkTaylor is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok DarknessGirl I totally agree everyone in my class adores her and I dont like her, first of all she lies about her name obviously its Destiny, the only real reason she is famous is because of her father, i think her dad is cool! I used to like Miley ALOT i actually kind of still like her i just dont like her voice and i just dont like how she is so stinking famous i see little girls with i love miley shirts on >_< ALL the time i would like her if she wasent that famous
Old 01-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Pete<3

Goofyono is spinning in a Cursed Storm
did you know Hannah used a body double to change into Miley for the song We Got The Party.. I saw a video of the dancers surrounding her and then throwing a black cape thing over her.. it was pretty obvious lol.. but the double looks like a monkey... I mean sure all of you could say " yea but give her a break she needs time to change back, dont be so harsh " well she could have just gone off stage since jb was still performing without tricking the little kids!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well, sometimes I think people want to see her as Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus
Old 02-21-2008, 12:51 AM
Year of a Million Dreams
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Wishful
TheDisneyFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamarocker View Post
I agree, but it's because there's Hannah Montana for the show and Miley Cyrus.
There's a video from a concert with the "Fake Hannah." Miley needs to change from Hannah to Miley while she's singing with the Jonas Brothers. So a dancer covers her with a sheet then puts her in a door, and a double comes out and takes her place for the rest of the song...it's really weird.
Well, Miley had to change - can't blame her can you? It's difficult changing into all the outfits and getting the heavy wig on. I actually enjoyed her new movie, it was awesome. My friends think I'm crazy that I love watching Hannah Montana and that I'm a huge fan - when really she's just a huge inspiration to me!

~Disney
Old 02-21-2008, 01:37 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
How is she an inspiration, she changed her name and had her daddy get her on her own show?
Old 02-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Narnialucygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
her daddy kinda is getting famous off of her but he was famous before, just not famous as he is now but she doesn't lip sync at her concerts you can tell its her how she talks
Old 02-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisneyFan View Post
Well, Miley had to change - can't blame her can you? It's difficult changing into all the outfits and getting the heavy wig on. I actually enjoyed her new movie, it was awesome. My friends think I'm crazy that I love watching Hannah Montana and that I'm a huge fan - when really she's just a huge inspiration to me!

~Disney
Argreed Completely
Old 02-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnialucygirl View Post
her daddy kinda is getting famous off of her but he was famous before, just not famous as he is now but she doesn't lip sync at her concerts you can tell its her how she talks
Please find me proof.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Extraordinary
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Lonely
Shartruse is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisneyFan View Post

~Disney
Actually she really shouldn't have put a fake in. It's a rip off to people in the concert who paid to see HER not a fake monkey puppet. They wouldn't even show the fake girls face and the fake was lip synching. If she can't handle how things work in performance she shouldn't be doing it. She could get sued. It was a big mistake to do that. Why should Miley or should i say Destiny Hope have to wear a wig. Why does one person have to have a second ego who only exists for singing. Seriously Hannah=Destiny Hope.