Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Secrets of the VMK > In-Park Secrets

In-Park Secrets Clues for in-park quests

Old WDW Pirates Quest Updated Answers

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2007, 02:39 AM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
WDW Pirates Quest Updated Answers

1. Pirates play their music loudly, showing off thier talents proudly. Of all the instruments these scallywags could play, what two will you see today?

Castenettes
Harmonica
Harpsichord
Banjo
Flute

2. This next question is quite hard you know, and will keep me hearties searching high and low! The pirates are letting the animals run free, check off all the creatures you see:

Cat
Chicken
Dog
Donkey
Ducks
Geese
Goat
Horse
Pig
Toucan

3. The unfortunate magistrate is getting all wet; he learned that pirates don't make fake threats. Can you find his name from the choices below? (Hint: listen to his wife above in the window).

Carlos
Captain Jack Sparrow
Jose
Santiago

4. As you enter the marketplace, ye scallywags beware! Of musket lead flying though the air! One sign is the target of a bullet's aim - what exactly does the sign proclaim?

Auction Today
Buy a Bride
La Cantina
Mercado

5. Yo-ho, ye landlubbers who don't give a hoot, watch for the pirates stealing the loot. They carry their plunder as they chase 'round and 'round, and all of these objects - except one - can be found?

A stack of pies
A chicken
A barrel of rum
A treasure chest
A drinking gourd

6. As he steps to his boat he's unsure of his tread, perhaps this pirate had too many hats on his head! This buccaneer's hat-tower teeters into the sky - exactly how many has he piled high?

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

7. Some pirate swabs got locked away, but man's best friend will save the day! How many KEYS hand beneath the ring clenched in our hero's teeth?

One
Two
Three

Please do not post to correct my spelling. If I have made a mistake please pm me instead and I wil correct it. Thanks and enjoy!