Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Yume Nikki, anyone?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:40 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Yume Nikki, anyone?

My friend showed me it recently (Errr... Yesterday, actually... XD), and I just finished it this afternoon. It's definitely not for the faint of heart (Or the impatient, for that matter, if you plan on tackling it without a guide), but if you're up for it, it's an amazing game. Probably one of the best free games I've ever played (Other than VMK, maybe?).

I'm suddenly a huge fanboy of Monoko, Tokuto-kun, KYUKYU-KUN (He's awesome. Don't deny it. XD), and, of course, UboAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Anyone else played it?

Also, anyone who has played it, got any good sightseeing suggestions? I've already found a lot of the obvious ones (Mars, Ghost Madotsuki, Closet Madotsuki, the Monochrome sisters, KYUKYU-KUN!), but I definitely am nowhere close to exploring the whole world. XD

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.