Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old A New VMK May Be On Its Way

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:31 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
A New VMK May Be On Its Way

Just saw this online from Ridley Pearson.
Conversation:
One member said:
you've got to get someone to bring virtual magic kingdom back plz!
He replied:
working on something "close" to that....
And now:
Dreamyyy asked about what's close to the VMK game... How about the VMN? The Virtual Maintenance Network in KK2 and KK3...??
--

I don't mean to get any hopes up, but this is quite an interesting tidbit of information. In case you didn't know, Ridley writes the Kingdom Keepers novels which include a lot of content about VMK.
I am going to investigate further with asking him questions, I will tell you if I hear anything more.

~Key

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-23-2009 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: unallowed site
Old 08-23-2009, 02:45 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Wow! That is deifinitely interesting! Thank you for sharing that and I really hope that a real result comes from his work!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
StarBP, a very credible Save VMK'er, posted on another fansite that he was able to open up an email dialogue with Ridley Pearson. Apparently, the plan is to make a little Kingdom Keepers webpage with some games on it, one of which will be based on the VMN. But nothing as big as another VMK.

And even then, if I recall correctly, he's not even sure if this site will come to pass.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:52 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Well, it's almost like VMK!
Good enough for now!

Old 08-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 5

FrostPrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
NO!!!!!!! I want VMK, not a stinking site with some little games!
Old 08-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Registered+

hauntedmansionvisitor is spinning in a Cursed Storm
we need to get it out there that we want vmk to come back somehow. maybe there is a way for ridley pearson to help us.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Hmmm... Very interesting..
- ace
Old 08-24-2009, 01:53 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Sounds like something to keep our eyes out for... [[;
Old 08-25-2009, 01:11 AM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
PowerfulSonicMint is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The author can't stop Disney KEBSD. Disney is a powerful company and nobody can stop them. Was he allowed permission to use the VMK license? We don't know, but I think Disney will say no.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:04 PM
WWTBAM Fan!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 13

DocCalvin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wonder what the end result will be...
Old 08-25-2009, 04:31 PM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulSonicMint View Post
The author can't stop Disney KEBSD. Disney is a powerful company and nobody can stop them. Was he allowed permission to use the VMK license? We don't know, but I think Disney will say no.
This man works at Disney, he is an author of Disney novels and he is actually working with an Imagineer.

~Key
Old 08-25-2009, 04:40 PM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
This man works at Disney, he is an author of Disney novels and he is actually working with an Imagineer.

~Key
What's an Imagineer? I never heard of those. Yeah, but even if this man works at Disney, Disney can't allow him to do that.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulSonicMint View Post
What's an Imagineer? I never heard of those. Yeah, but even if this man works at Disney, Disney can't allow him to do that.
Imagineers are Disney's name for... Basically any of their employees that contribute to the construction of their rides, attractions, games, etc. It's a portmanteau of "Imagine" and "Engineer"

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is interesting...
Of course, any new creation could never compete with how awesome VMK was...but hey, it's better than nothing!
Old 08-25-2009, 04:52 PM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordIllidan View Post
Imagineers are Disney's name for... Basically any of their employees that contribute to the construction of their rides, attractions, games, etc. It's a portmanteau of "Imagine" and "Engineer"
Oh, never heard of that before.