Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old does vmk like coloring in?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Banned

Uploading is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Would you like them to take all the re-colors out of the game?
Good luck dealing with the ranters that lost red baseball and more..
Old 02-15-2008, 02:40 PM
VMK Player

Nortie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I feel the opposite of this thread, some great items come from that. They have multiple clothing colors that are all great and same with furnishings.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm Still ShadowScamp.

ShadowScamp ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Look at the cowboy shirts, with and without vest, they're the same just a different colour and look the brown is a very rare item. The Masion Suits 3 different colors and Grey is a very rare set. Green and Yellow Exploerer, green is a very rare item. You should be complaining about those re-colours.
I for one think the Vampire and Magician outfit is very different, along with the Everest and Ride Competion clothes, those are very different too.
But don't get me wrong I love the re-colours.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Registered+

golden_wolf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
just think about all the good things vmk brought u
Old 02-15-2008, 03:40 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_seed View Post
i search and search for a forth of jully hat i got one and i was waiting for it to get rare but then comes the forth of jully they sell the hat again if they had just mixed up teh colors the hat that i had would still be rare
What other colors would you suggest for a Fourth of July hat? Green, yellow, and magenta?

Old 02-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered+

UmmYeahOk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I dont think clothing is much of an issue, as mentioned earlier many in real life have similiar shirts in different colors... ...I myself KNOW I do, same brand/style everything except color. Its the furniture that has a problem. I mean I do like other colors, makes it easier to customize rooms, although harder to coordinate thanks to availability. Plus adding colors to create rarity also leads to people having mismatched furniture. I personally think that makes a room tacky...

My main issue is things like piano chairs. They didnt do a good job coloring them in. They have very sharp edges, no texture, pixelated edges... ...looks like they took very little time coloring those in.

I think the reason people are annoyed with coloring stuff in, is not because they dislike the variety in color choices... ...its because they (we) feel that by doing so we're not seeing anything new... ...new as being new objects. How about some thing like a bed, or cabinets? Having Disneyesque things is cool, and make sense... ...but when your only new furniture is related to up coming releases, though cool, and neat freebies, not exactly what I consider VMK appropriate. They dont look like they belong in peoples rooms, they clash. Ex: snowy narnia stuff in a non snow room
Old 02-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Silly boy.

My Mood: Woot
GoofyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
What other colors would you suggest for a Fourth of July hat? Green, yellow, and magenta?
Hah, some would.