Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Life of an Athlete

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:02 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Confused
BasketballFarrah is as Frosty as a Snowman
The Life of an Athlete

I have decided to make a story which is based on the real true story of a young girl who dreams of being an athelete

Chapter 1:
"Mom, I want school to start! I can't wait to see what we do in athletics!" yelled Farrah. "Don't expect it to be fun, you might think it's hard. Who knows?" her mom replied. "Yeah, yeah whatever!" Farrah said as she listened to her blue iPod nano. School finally started and Farrah was off to school. "Bye mom!" Farrah said. "Bye have a great day at school!" Farrah's mom replied. Wow, this school is so big...Farrah thought. "Hello all you students," Mrs.Thompson said as the homeroom class walked in. "Oh my gosh did you see that? Haha!" the boys said loudly as they walked in. "Uh, do not come in here with all that noise, okay? Don't be messin with me!" Mrs.Thompson told them. After homeroom was History. "Hi all, I'm Mr.Marsh!" he greeted the students. "I will tell you a little bit about myself. I like to play the guitar and sing sometimes which can be pretty funny. Here let me sing you all a song," Mr.Marsh told them. Everyone started to laugh really hard. Next was Math..went by fast and was very boring with Mr.Barnes talking like an old guy with no teeth. Last was Language Arts with Mrs.Sheppard. She never used to wear the same clothes in a month. Always something different. Finally the school day ended and the next day would be Athletics. I can't wait until tomorrow! Farrah thought. What would it be like?

Chapter 2
Well athletics time! Farrah thought. Farrah hopped in the car and her mom took her to school. "Have fun in athletics!" she called. "Thanks!" Farrah replied. I can't wait! Farrah thought. Everyone was in the gym sitting on the bleachers and Farrah sat down. "Hello, I'm the Coach and athletics director," the Coach said. "First let me tell you all this, athletics is HARD," she said, "If you don't like to run, it will not be easy as you think." Uh oh, Farrah thought. Farrah absolutely hated running, and she was pretty slow. Oh well, running isn't worth giving up, she thought. After athletics she went to her other new classes and was daydreaming about athletics all day. I can't wait till basketball season, but volleyball tryouts are tomorrow..I hope I make the team, Farrah thought.

Chapter 3

Volleyball tryouts were the next day. Farrah knew she only practiced basketball all summer and hadn't practiced volleyball since the last school year even though she was good. First they had bumping. "Well this should be easy," Farrah said. She did very well. Next was setting, it wasn't her best point, but she did well. Next was serving, Farrah wasn't very good at it but not anyone did so well. Last they had spiking, Farrah did great, better than most people. "Ok, remember that tryouts are for 5 days. So you will find out if you made the team on Tuesday, at 4:00 P.M. after school," the Coach said. Tryouts went on in the same routine and Tuesday finally came. Everyone was nervous, especially Farrah. 4:00 P.M. came and she rushed to the gym, she looked at the list. Yes! Farrah thought. She made it

Chapter 4
"Welcome to practice everyone! I'm Coach V, the A-Team coach and this is Coach B, the B-Team Coach," Coach V said. "Today we're going to teach you the rotation we use," she continued. "It's called Serve-Recieve," Coach B said. After they demonstrated, they picked a few people to try and do it. Then they started picking setters and positions. At the end of practice, they all huddled together. "Ok Lady Bulldog Pride on 3, ready 1, 2, 3!" Coach V yelled. "Lady Bulldog Pride!" everyone shouted. After practice, everyone went to the locker room to change. "Wow, practice was fun!" Farrah said. "Wait till athletics, my sister came to this school and said it was hard....." a girl on the team said. Well it won't be for me, Farrah thought, I hope.

Chapter 5
About a month later, athletics was getting hard. "What's wrong?" Farrah's mom asked her on Sunday. "Tomorrow is athletics," Farrah moaned. "I thought you like athletics," Farrah's mom replied, confused. "I did but now all we do is run run run! Even in volleyball practice too!" Farrah said. "Well I told you it wasn't going to be that easy," she said. "I know..." Farrah said sadly. The next day everyone was in the locker room talking waiting for athletics start. "Let's go!" the Coach said. Farrah hated the coach, she absolutely hated her, she had never seen her with her hair down except for once at the volleyball tournament. And she still looks like a man with it down....Farrah thought. "She's 33 and she's not married...she really needs a social life," a girl was saying. Farrah laughed. In athletics, they ran the usual sprints. Farrah didn't make her times and had to run extra. I'll never make my times...she moaned. Volleyball season finally ended, next was basketball season. Hopefully I'll make the team this time too, Farrah thought.

Chapter 6
"Ok everyone sit down, we're going to talk about basketball tryouts," the Coach said. For once, no running...Farrah thought. Coach gave a long speech about basketball tryouts and Farrah thought she would fall asleep. "Ok go change!" Coach said. Farrah was confused. "Huh??" she asked. "Class is over!" Amber said. Amber was 1 of Farrah's teammates in volleyball. At the last game of volleyball, Amber's nose started bleeding and they kept grossing each other out and laughed. "Ok nose bleeder, time to change I guess," Farrah said, giggling. "Haha! I remember that!" Amber said, laughing too. Well at least class wasn't so hard....Farrah thought. The first day of basketball tryouts finally came and Farrah was ready, except for the sprinting part, she thought.

Chapter 7
As Farrah entered the gym, she grabbed a basketball and started practicing. Ok I can do this...I can make the team..I know I can...she thought. "Ok guys, first we're going to do some conditioning," the coach said. Oh no...Farrah thought. Farrah didn't make any of her sprinting times, and was out of breath. After that, they practiced some dribbling and shooting and that's how the day went. The next few days were sometimes getting harder or easier. Finally on the last day, everyone was excited to see after school if they made the team. As Farrah saw 1 of the coaches talking to someone, she wanted to go tell her something, but she wasn't sure what. "Coach...." Farrah asked. "Yes, Farrah?" the coach replied. "I......I don't want to make the basketball team," Farrah said. Did I just say THAT? Oh my gosh...she thought. "Farrah! Don't say that!" the coach yelled. As the mean coach came in she asked what was going on. "I said I didn't want to make the team.." Farrah said again. Ok what am I doing?? she thought. "Oh okay, makes my job easier," and the coaches walked off. What did I just do....Farrah said to herself sadly.

Last edited by BasketballFarrah; 03-03-2007 at 06:43 PM..
Old 12-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Rest In Peace;Daddy (:

WCPagentGirl ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I like it I am an Althete so this story really goes with me...Keep Writing
Old 12-01-2006, 01:50 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase

Ok I will write a new chapter tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:50 AM
friendship has no lists

BlueReap is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good story faith! keep writing
Old 12-01-2006, 01:53 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueReap View Post
Good story faith! keep writing
thanks
Old 12-13-2006, 11:06 PM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase

Bump chapter 2 is there.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:29 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase

Chapter 4 added. I think I'm going to close the thread...nobody likes the story......it's going to be much better when it's the middle.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:19 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase

Chapter 5 added...doesn't anyone like it?
Old 12-23-2006, 09:17 PM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
I like it! Please keep writing
♥Wall
Old 12-25-2006, 01:22 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase

Added Chapter 6
Old 03-03-2007, 06:20 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD