Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive

Old Seasons of VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-20-2007, 02:10 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Seasons of VMK

Spring

Spring arrives this year at 5:07 pm, 20 March 2007, Disneyland time. To celebrate, I'm opening my new rooms and quest:
Seasons of VMK: Spring

I'll be keeping the quest open as long as I can every day, for the rest of the week. New prizes every day! You can always get to the room through the Priz.knee.land entrance, which you can get to from the teleporter network or river ride.

I look forward to seeing you there, and I hope you have fun! If you do win, I'd love to hear your thoughts about it (and how well you did) in this thread the next day.

Happy spring, and good luck everyone!

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!

Last edited by prisoner; 03-20-2007 at 10:04 AM..
Old 03-21-2007, 06:18 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quest Results, 19 and 20 March

We've had a pretty good first two days of the room and quest, and our third day seems to be going ok as well. 49 people got prizes on the 19th, and 81 on the 20th. I give out prizes to 100 people every day, so even if you don't do well in the quest, you will likely get a prize! (And sometimes even a pretty good prize.)

I plan to be running this through this weekend, at least, and you can play the quest every day. I hope to see you there! (You might even have fun, and learn a little while you're at it!)

Power to the Players!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Hmm..
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Sad
BelieveNTheMagic is floating through Inner Space
I really liked this quest. It was fun
Old 03-23-2007, 03:36 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

We had a lot of people show up yesterday - my particular thanks to TopazR for keeping me company during some slow times.

Surprisingly enough, however, only 78 people completed the quest. So this means that everyone who has ever finished the quest has gotten a prize so far.

I want to take this moment to comment on one question that people seem to argue with me about. The question asks what thing is not true about summer. The choices are "days get longer", "days get shorter", "the earth is closer to the sun". The answer is "days get longer". Yes, thats right - the first day of summer is the longest day of the year - and after that, the daylight hours get shorter and shorter. Sure, there is still more light than during the winter - but there is less than the first day of summer.

So theres a hint to VMKF members. Now go do the rest of the quest! Lots of good prizes today, and even better ones tomorrow!

Power to the Players!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:56 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

Only 89 people showed up yesterday? Hrm... what can I do to get more people to play the quest today?

I could offer 1000 credits... but you can get that from the ride-a-thon today.
How about offering a space suit helmet... but I did that yesterday.
How about a whole space suit?

How about all three?
And about 103 other prizes?

Maybe be open until VMK closes tonight?

Think any of that might do it? Because thats exactly what I'm doing today! So you have until VMK closes tonight to come do the Seasons of VMK quest.

I'll be open tomorrow, with similar prizes, but probably not as long. But after that, the quest is retired until Summer!

So come take my prizes! I look forward to seeing you there, and have a happy spring day!

Power to the Players!
Old 03-25-2007, 07:12 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

Wow, we actually awarded all the prizes in my all-day quest yesterday. So what can I do to top that?

Can I award even more prizes? Even more credits? Host pins? More ice? Another complete space suit? (Even more question marks and exclamation points?)

You bet I can!

But you better come quickly! I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep the room open today, and today is the last day it will be open! Prizes to the 100 fastest people.

I've gotten some great feedback on the quest, and I'm really glad people have been so happy with it. I think people find it fun, with just a little bit of a challenge, which is exactly what I was looking for. And I hope you come and you enjoy it too!

So, to recap:
  • More prizes
  • Great prizes
  • 100 people will get prizes
  • Lots of fun and not too hard
  • Today is the last day!
  • See you at the Seasons of VMK quest!

Happy Spring, everyone!

Power to the Players!
Old 03-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Heh, very nice quest and room.

I stayed for like, 4 hours yesterday!

Hope you get more visitors.

~Penguinz
Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Feeling Pressure

My Mood: Adventurous
Dudejoejoe is floating through Inner Space
Are you still hosting this quest? It sure was a lot of fun.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:05 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudejoejoe View Post
Are you still hosting this quest? It sure was a lot of fun.
I'm glad you had fun, but the quest is closed until I open up a new one when Summer starts.

Power to the Players!
Old 04-13-2007, 04:19 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
i was making these kinds of quest.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Feeling Pressure

My Mood: Adventurous
Dudejoejoe is floating through Inner Space
Aww, ok. I'm sure the summer one will be great. (Hopefully it will stay open longer to)
Old 04-13-2007, 05:42 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudejoejoe View Post
Aww, ok. I'm sure the summer one will be great. (Hopefully it will stay open longer to)
Probably not much longer than a week, no.

Quests are just too difficult to run and award as many prizes as I do (I have prizes for the top 100 people). And interest doesn't stay for very long, and if nobody is coming to play - what's the point?

But besides my planned Seasons of VMK: Summer quest, and a return of my [b]Space Shuttle quest[b] when the shuttle launches again, I have another quest planned for July of this summer. Not to mention a return of Pirate Spirits Speak the next time VMK has a pirate themed month and another game all ready for its theme to come around.

And if they ever release some Alice furniture, I might open up my Red Chair Maze again!

Power to the Players!
Old 04-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Good Morning VMKF Crew!

My Mood: VMK
MasterMario is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I wanted to do this quest!
Old 04-14-2007, 11:01 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMixMasterMike View Post
I wanted to do this quest!
Well, I hope you'll try one of my others when they're open instead.

Power to the Players!
Old 04-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Now we just need a retro or tomorrowland themed month so you can open your Submarine Races again!