Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old The Pokemon Discussion Thread [Part 2]

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:23 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I really like all the new features.
It looks really cool.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:27 AM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
My friend got a ROM of it and says it's really good
Old 10-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Well, most of us are waiting for Spring...bah.
(Or, just reading the translations. SQUEE~ <3)
Old 10-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I. WANT. IT.
I'm going to start with Tsutarja, the grass snake, because its evos look awesome.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 10-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
So I've been playing Pokemon White for the last three weeks or so now. Playing on my classic DS. Apparently DSi's are region-locked... *grumble*... But anyway. It is amazing. Tricky playing it in japanese but there never is alot to dialog in pokemon games anyway. Once you get around to it you start memorizing pokemon and certain key characters and you get by.

I beat it the other day. About five days ago. Favorite game so far. the entire game is amazing. Looks great, the menus are more convient and easier to manuever through. A TON of places to explore. I can't even figure out how to get everywhere. Trying to though. Alot of exploring. I love the new pokemon. Very cool and innovative. I also LOVE the fact you don't see any past generation pokemon until after the Elite 4. Its nice having every pokemon be new. I like how the battles looks, the new types of battles, etc. There's alot of great things about this game.

I don't understand much about the story but something involving a cult of some kind. The ending is amazing though. Like imagine the coolest thing that could happen in pokemon and mulitply it by ten. The ending really caught me by surprise. Even after that it's pretty surprising. Your dad is a little... excentric. The legendaries are not my favorites either. I have stumble across two so far though (excluding Zekrom)

Either way my team is:
Finn-Electric Zebra
Oscar-Polar Bear
Pumba-Fire Pig
Crush-Torutuga
Pudge-Masked Pidgeon Bird
Molar-Claw Mole

Right now I'm just running around trying to reach the green dots on my map. I'm in a cave. Have a lvl 48 Munna with experience share I'm trying to level up one to get it to evolve.

I got a question though. It seems I had condemned my Marowak to some weird other world. I went to this girl in the ghost town. She was outside the cook and trailer. I sent him in, never came out. What did I do?

Also anyone know where I could get Flash? The cave I'm in is dark...

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...