Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old .:Official Animal Crossing: City Folk Thread!!:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:19 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
.:Official Animal Crossing: City Folk Thread!!:.

This is the official thread for Animal Crossing: City Folk!! Anyone have it?!?! I love it! I live in Pinkland. It's soooooooooooooooooo fun!! I know cheats too! Some- but does anyone wanna trade friend codes?

Last edited by PurpleCrazyLava; 02-14-2009 at 01:27 AM..
Old 02-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have it. And yes, it's an awesome game.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 02-08-2009, 08:39 PM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Great game..... =]
Old 02-08-2009, 08:59 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I just found Resseti in the coffee shop! Wait- it's called The Roost. If you buy 7 cups of coffee you win something.

Last edited by PurpleCrazyLava; 02-09-2009 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: double posted
Old 02-08-2009, 09:11 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I do not own this game It does sound like a lot of fun though. My only question is, do you need to buy the WiiSpeak Microphone seperately or does it come with the game?

~Earth
Old 02-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

I haven't Animal Crossing for like a week LOL. But how is Resseti found in the Roost? LOL.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 02-08-2009, 09:12 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

Nah. You have a keyboard built into the game you can type. Like typing on the Wii, but you type on Animal Crossing. I don't have the microphone and I can still socialize fine.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:47 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

Anyone know how you're supposed to throw things into the fountain? I have the fountain but I'm not sure how you are supposed to throw things in it.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase

I wish I had a fountain LOL.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 02-08-2009, 09:55 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

All you have to do is donate 500,000 Bells to the town fund. I used a cheat code for the money. All you do is this:

Put at least 100,000 bells in the bank.
Go to your Wii Settings.
Change the time to 2035
Log on your file.
You should get a letter from the ABD.
Go back to 2009.
Repeat until you get money desired.

WARNING!!! LOTS OF WEEDS!!! Friends/neighbors may move, bed head hair, and roaches.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I play. Wanna trade Friend Codes?
- acefredfred
Old 02-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiestPlaceOnEarth View Post
I do not own this game It does sound like a lot of fun though. My only question is, do you need to buy the WiiSpeak Microphone seperately or does it come with the game?

~Earth
The WiiSpeak can be sold separately (USD29.99), but you can also buy it along with the game (USD69.99).
Old 02-08-2009, 11:21 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Born In Park
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oh okay, thanks!

~Earth
Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I don't own this game, I still have Wild World, but I'm saving up for City Folk...xD! I went time traveling on Wild World recently, and I'm STILL getting the weeds out! XP And I only made it go to July! So I for experience, wouldn't time travel to '99 to get the money there was in a cheat code. xD
Old 02-09-2009, 12:54 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

I finally pulled out all the weeds.. It takes a long time.. It was tempting to do it again- but then I thought of the weeds.. acefredfred, I'm sorry- but after pondering on it, trading friend codes with someone I'm not very close to- is dangerous. I'm sorry.