Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old Official CL List and Congrats!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-13-2005, 05:03 AM
I <3 Musicians

FlyThenFall is floating through Inner Space
OK...I'm a CL too so I kinda feel like I can say this. GBShorts and Ottsel brought up good points.

VMK wanted Community Leaders to help them out. If there are BIG problems, and they don't see it they'll bring your reports to the front of the line. If they need help with an event they'll call upon Community Leaders. If people need help in the game, they can go to the Community Leaders for some good help. CL's, though, aren't the VMK Police!

The most important part of this job is not if you will get stressed out while getting bombarded with questions. It's if your ego will not explode once you get the title!

Surprising how you forget.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:10 AM

AshleighPink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Many people now look at the CL's as Cast members. Earlier I walk into a room and someone goes " Omg! A CL! I've had 3 of those today!! omgzz!" Now that, bugs me. We are the same people but with little buttons when you click on us. A certain leader i'm not saying who, but she walk's into a room. And says Hello. I say Hello there back. She goes " Look at me " " Im now CL_coolbiscuit" And then walked around all day acting like she owned VMK. I was in a room with her and someone asked me for help. I started helping. She said " I'm a CL so i should help" I just continued helping.

Thanks MrLunatix for the awesome signature!!
Old 07-13-2005, 10:09 AM

Bezoar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is taken out of context from the other board I hang out at, but it's how I feel about the issue. Sorry if parts don't make sense, because they were a reply to a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezoar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ###
He says he is not, but you know how it is. He will forget about us lowely regular people and move on. :guilty:
Yeah, and if that happens, I'll eat my Mickey ears.

From their web site, community leaders (dang it, I am not a leader!):
Quote:
help other Players by answer[sic] questions, giving directions, and being positive role models for others. VMK Community Leaders are not there to police or report others, and don't receive any sort of special "powers" — they are here to help.
That sounds fine except for the positive role model part. Sad will be the day when anyone looks to the Green Guy as a role model. Pandemonium and chaos at VMK. Timmy down the water hole. Popcorn disasters, talking trees, drive-by face paintings, Killer attack fireflies of Doom...

In case you're curious, I have not received any communication (either email or VMK PM) from the VMK, so there's no extra information or anything. (Not even to notify me of the CL thing.)

Really, though, I think all should stay the same. If it doesn't, Bezoar will retire and come back as a new person. I have no problems "retiring" and reincarnating. Which will also happen if they ever ask me to stop posting criticisms and suggestions here for improving VMK. (For example, getting rid of the '!' is about the dumbest thing they've done in a few weeks, but not as bad as when they got rid of '.')

So, thanks everyone!

New contest: come up with what "CL" really stands for!
- community loser
- complete lunatic
- contains listerine
- cow lover
- constipated llama
- cackling lizard

More suggestions needed! (Especially ones that actually go in my sig at VMK)
Old 07-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_AshleighPink
Many people now look at the CL's as Cast members. Earlier I walk into a room and someone goes " Omg! A CL! I've had 3 of those today!! omgzz!" Now that, bugs me. We are the same people but with little buttons when you click on us. A certain leader i'm not saying who, but she walk's into a room. And says Hello. I say Hello there back. She goes " Look at me " " Im now CL_coolbiscuit" And then walked around all day acting like she owned VMK. I was in a room with her and someone asked me for help. I started helping. She said " I'm a CL so i should help" I just continued helping.
So much for "not saying who"....

LOL I had to laugh at this.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:04 PM
will miss you...

Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I hope you no she goes to this site. Just warning you. Oh and I had a problem with a Community Leader yetserday (Not naming names) s/he was acting all stuck up. like s/he new everything and was special. But anyone can be a Community Leader any anyday (not like the real thing but) we can still help out people like Community Leaders but i would never say I was a Community Leader with out my name being CL_Anne and also with that CL badge. Thats just wrong
Old 07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Who? What? Where?

My Mood: LiveChat
Foustketeer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well now...We need add the very person who started this post now don't we!!
Old 07-13-2005, 04:54 PM

Jess is floating through Inner Space
Time to congratulate the new CL_LeanaSpin!!

Old 07-13-2005, 04:59 PM
single-serving friend

MrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess
Time to congratulate the new CL_LeanaSpin!!
Wowzers! Congrats, Spin! What was the turnaround time on your application, overnight?
Old 07-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Queen of the JungleCruise

LeanaSpin is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foustketeer
Well now...We need add the very person who started this post now don't we!!

LOL,I had no clue til I started getting tons of message.. LOL

one just said woot! go Spin.. I didn't get it, hehe.. I'm so dense

Thanks Guys!
Old 07-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Who? What? Where?

Spin..that was me! Yea me and my temp Sn.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:25 PM
will miss you...

Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
When did you find out, Spin?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Hall of Fame

Silly Princess is covered with ConfettiSilly Princess is covered with ConfettiSilly Princess is covered with Confetti
WOW! Congratulations everyone, I know you'll all do an awesome job!

*New Sig Coming Soon*
Old 07-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Who? What? Where?

I think you can take me off that list until I find out otherwise. I talked to VMK_Bingo and she said that she didn't have any record of me having that button. Alright, I talked to VMK_Red and she said that I might need to stay off VMK for a bit to let the changes go through. So I am hoping before I go to soccer at like 8 PST I will check and see if I have changed or not. *Crosses fingers*

Last edited by Foustketeer; 07-13-2005 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Talked to VMK_Red
Old 07-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Friend of Daisy Buchanan

GreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
I think you can take me off that list until I find out otherwise. I talked to VMK_Bingo and she said that she didn't have any record of me having that button.
Oh, my. That's no good.

Did she have a reason why you were made to change your name? The CL addition is the only thing that makes sense to me.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:15 PM
The EVIL Community L.

sonofshine is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
I think you can take me off that list until I find out otherwise. I talked to VMK_Bingo and she said that she didn't have any record of me having that button.
Aww...that is sad you should be a community leader foust