Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old New Costumes Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:12 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Football items have been taken out of Emporium

As expected, all football items have been removed from the emporium though the football room is still available.

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 02-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
No.... I didn't get everything I needed..
Old 02-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Registered+

Khaki_footed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the only thing i didn't get was an extra red uniform, the rest i picked up early.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
The Football Guest Room is still available. So, if you haven't bought that yet, you might want to buy it now before it disappears.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Guest Room Interior.

My Mood: VMK
virtualmagicguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ah! Good thing i just bought every football thing at the emproium, knew the football season would last anyways
Old 02-04-2008, 04:58 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
I still had everything from last year, so all I bought this year were the new teal items.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

mlg0721 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i didnt get anything. oh well.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Atleast i have 2 teal suits!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:17 PM
misses VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

ACECpt.RICH is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah.. I'm pretty mad about that, I wasn't able to buy all I wanted -- I wanted to get some more spectator benches, I would think that the guest room would be the first to go.

I have a feeling it will be staying. How about that Tiki guest room that's been there since Augest? If VMK had any intentions of releasing it quick and taking it back quickly, I think they would have taken it out with the rest of the stuff
Old 02-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oh... I was hoping they would be out until after Valentines so I could get them when I'm unbanned o.O