Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Pokemon MissingNo?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:12 AM
Registered+

Tagmann is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Question Pokemon MissingNo?

Has ANYONE captured it? i have not tried it but -.- anyways has anyone captured it it does not matter which one
Old 06-04-2008, 04:37 AM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
What gen. is this Pokemon?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's very rare that people catch that Pokemon, but I recall my cousin doing so on Pokemon Red. It's super rare. I thought about getting a hack to get it.

Last edited by Thriller; 06-04-2008 at 04:55 AM..
Old 06-04-2008, 06:26 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You could use the, "MASTER BALL". It never misses a Pokemon when you try to catch it! (Even when it is on full health!) I've caught Moltres and Lucario with it, you should try the "MASTER BALL" on this pokemon you want to get. It's one of the few ways to catch a Legendary Pokemon. But if your just trying to catch a rare pokemon such as Chansey, i'd say use an Ultra Ball instead (You SHOULD Weaken your opponent first) The "MASTER BALL" should only be used against Legendary Pokemon.

Last edited by StitchMayhem; 06-05-2008 at 07:46 PM..
Old 06-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Doodoodoodoo
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

2starTagregory is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok, in the spoiler below it has how to capture missingno

Steps
The easiest method to capture/encounter a MissingNo is for the player to go to Viridian City and talk to the Old Man (west of the gym).Let him catch a Weedle.
Then fly to Cin. Island and surf around the East coast.
And there's MissingNo. or 'M.

Tips
When the first MissingNo. appears it would be Level 179 or over 100.But it has got a very poor defense so it's easy to defeat.
MissingNo. can look like the Unmasked Ghost of Marowak in the Pokémon Tower (AKA Tower of Terror).
Both of MissingNo. and 'M's types are Normal/Bird (even though there are no Pokémon with a 'Bird' type), and they can be raised by trainers. In addition, ’M can evolve into a Kangaskhan at any level.
Missingno can also come in forms of the Aerodactyl skeleton or the Kabuto Skeleton from the gym. It can also appear as the ghost found in the Lavender Town Tower. Mainly, it's form is the garbled characters, or the 'building', as some players call it.
You may also find Pokémon with levels over 100.
Nintendo says Missingno. listed in their Customer service section: "MissingNO is a programming quirk, and not a real part of the game. When you get this, your game can perform strangely, and the graphics will often become scrambled. The MissingNO Pokémon is most often found after you perform the Fight Safari Zone Pokémon trick. To fix the scrambled graphics, try releasing the MissingNo Pokémon." However, this does not always fix the scrambled graphics. If this fails, turn off your system and start a new game, then turn the system off without saving. Now continue your old game and the graphics should be back to normal.

Warnings
Encountering or capturing a MissingNo. or an 'M' may sometimes cause glitches in the player's Hall of Fame. It may also cause graphical glitches, but these clear themselves up after roughly half an hour of gameplay. Additionally, looking at an unglitched pokémon usually solves this. Transferring a level 0 missingno. or 'M' to a pc box will cause the game to freeze because level 0 is not terminated correctly.
One example of these small glitches is where the ammount of the sixth item in the player's inventory is changed into a glitched digit,which is the original ammount plus 128 if the original ammount is 127 or lower,even for key items. However the number of items changes into a different icon everytime the user uses it 9 times.
Trying to transfer MissingNo. or ’M' to another game, such as Pokémon Stadium, often also produces similar inconsistent errors. A notable error is when MissingNo. is identified as a glitched Remoraid, Girafarig, or Slowpoke, if traded to Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal. However, MissingNo. and ’M are not considered actual Pokémon by the game, and thus they cannot be tradded to Gold/Silver/Crystal. Pokémon Stadium can recognize a MissingNo. as a doll that looks like a baby Kangaskhan (this is actually the doll used in the "Substitute" move). However, Pokémon Stadium 2 transforms MissingNo. to a Ditto permanently, while sometimes raising its level.

Things You'll Need
Pokemon red/blue
Pokemon which knows fly/surf
Pokemon lv. 50-100
Ultraballs or MasterBalls

There's all you need to know! Ive captured both, using two gameboys and two game things.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMayhem View Post
You could use the, "MASTER BALL". It never misses a Pokemon when you try to catch it! (Even when it is on full health!) I've caught Moltres and Lucario with it, you should try the "MASTER BALL" on this pokemon you want to get. It's one of the few ways to catch a Legendary Pokemon. But if your just trying to catch a rare pokemon such as Chansey, i'd say use an Ultra Ball instead (You SHOULD Weaken you opponent first) The "MASTER BALL" should only be used against Legendary Pokemon.

Actually, this Pokemon is a Glitch Pokemon. It appears to be 3/4 of a rectangle. It is only obtainable by a glitch/hack. I would never consider this Pokemon legendary, as it freezes your game up and deletes your memory. Also, MissingNo. means Missing Number.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Registered+

i know what missingno means and is comes in four forms Some king of weird rectangle a ghost a skeleton Kabutops and Areodactyl (dont know how to spell those two names) i will post pictures of them
Old 06-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Doodoodoodoo
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

2starTagregory is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Kabutops?
Areodactyl?

And ya you are right
Old 06-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Registered+

yea those thank you for spelling .-.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ah! MissingNo is EVIL! He killed my game! I can't play Sapphire anymore... , but Blue is fine, although I had to start all over...
Old 06-06-2008, 03:12 AM
Registered+

http://www.vmkforums.com/gallery/sho...y.php?cat=1215
here is link to the three of four missingno's its in my album :P can anyone get thelink or post a picture of the missing no im well missing? lol
Old 06-06-2008, 03:32 AM
carlos don't tell them!
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Piratey
piratesaofeng is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thx 2 missing no.. my pkmn league is messed up o_o. i have hiker as lv 100 and is number 1 in the pkmn league hall of fame...
Old 06-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Registered+

WARNING!!!!!!
i have not catched it and i don't really care of my game gets missed up oh and you guys delete your games and start over if you did not do that already oh and for you people that have level 0 missingnos' DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PUT THAT LEVEL 0 MISSINGNO IN YOUR PC!!!! YOUR WHOLE GAME DATA WILL GO BOOM! that includes the following side affects
1.Messed Up Graphics Like Giltch World
2.Gone Pokemon
3.Having Trainers As Pokemons
4.More MissingNos Appearing
5.Messed Up Words like saying... "Y;Or "Am> I( M0s$ed >p" Traslation "Your Game Is Messed Up"
6.Pokemon League Words Messed up like pirate said
7.This May Be The 1 Thing That Happens and all others dont happen It Is
GAME DATA EARASED
so here is that warning dont put a level 0 missingno in you Pc thank you for listening to this emergancy message