Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old .:I Feel So Bad For Him:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
.:I Feel So Bad For Him:.

fruit cereal candy pizza nachos mustard rootobega

Last edited by ivanbyte9; 10-14-2011 at 03:53 AM..
Old 08-04-2008, 06:52 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
WHAT!? The suit life is a GREAT show! How can you say that!?!

Old 08-04-2008, 06:52 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Ever thought he might have liked it? lol
World doesnt revolve around a single persons opinion.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:57 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
I like the show.
It's kind of cool Chris Brown will be on it. =D

~ Pink
Old 08-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom View Post
Ever thought he might have liked it? lol
World doesnt revolve around a single persons opinion.
Well, I know but still, alot of people like the show but still they don't realize how much it gets stupid and obnoxious.

Example: Have you seen the HSM episode of The Suite Life? That one guy in the play acts so much like a girl.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disney always does things like that, I Mean " The Fashion Police " from Kim Possible.. *backs away* and theres that guy from the new episode of Hannah Montana..
and OT: YES! That Episode Will Air! Just " No Sugar Sugar " from Hannah Montana then all episodes said on Disney Adventures would have already aired
Old 08-04-2008, 07:11 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, but not EVERYONE who guest stars do! Like how Tony Hawk was on. He didn't act like a girl.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That's true, and looking at the promo. Looks like he wont act like much of a girl ( LOOKS! )
Old 08-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Aww, that stinks. Suite Life was a great show. But I don't think the Chris Brown episode will be the last episode. Looks like there's an episode after than one: "Let Us Entertain You." Hmmmm...cruise vacation.....24-hour web-show marathon, looks cool!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:36 PM
©MMVII-MMVIII (2007-2008)

The Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 View Post
Well, finally The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody is ending! Sadly they're not gone forever. They are only making their new show because Ashley Tisdale doesn't want to star in the Suite Life anymore. -_-

But on the last episode of the Suite Life starring The Cheetah Girls and Chris Brown, I feel so bad for Chris Borwn.

They are gonna make him look so stupid on that show that people will be talking all kinds of stuff about him. The poor guy doesn't deserve to be humiliated on that show. The show is not worthy of him.

I can already imagine it right now how the cast starts acting stupid and makes him do some girly stuff like they do to all the guys in the show. Well, he accepted the invitation so... I guess he has something to do with it. Eh, poor Chris tho.
I think it's cool that Chris Brown is on it too. The Suite Life is great. They are not just making another Suite Life because Ashley T. doesn't want to star in it. 2 things:
  1. Ashley doesn't have the time to star in it anymore. Notice how she's been absent for over half of the 3rd season. You can easily tell that she needs time off. It's unknown why Kim Rhodes can't star in it any more, though.
  2. They are really making another Suite Life because I think they can only fit so many episodes into 1 series. Including Doin' Time in Suite 2330, the series has 85 episodes. That's only 15 episodes less than That's So Raven.
Even though I'm not random here, check out all my nearly 2000 posts on TTC, ***, and PHF, and get a bus loadfull of the most random randomness the depths of random can ever randomly give you! OK, now that was random.
TTC - TrickyB
VMKF - The Minigolf Master
*** - The Minigolf Master
PHF - TrickyB
Old 08-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Yeah, but not EVERYONE who guest stars do! Like how Tony Hawk was on. He didn't act like a girl.
Well, still. Either they embarass the guest star or they make the episode more stupid than the show already is.

Also, I didn't see this episode but only the ending where there's this guy who taunts Esteban because he's rich (I forgot if it was Esteban or not) and then London comes and the guy and London walk away all girly? Yup, another girly male on the show...
Old 08-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Its ENDING?!?!??!
Its Had A Huge Hit....
I Don't get it....

Love,
Kairi
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm excited for a new episode of Suite Life! I mean, when was the last time they had a new episode?
Old 08-05-2008, 03:19 AM
VMK member for 3 years
Awards Showcase
Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

vmkstar99 is Buried in Treasurevmkstar99 is Buried in Treasure
Actually, there's three more episodes, one of which is "Let Us Entertain You", which was rumored to be the last episode of TSL and therefore the crossover episode to TSLOD, but turned out to not be (or so the Wiki claims). "Let Us Entertain You" has already premeiered in another country and was put online (although quality is so horrible that I don't even know if it's in English or not), and the scheduled . Reasons for the new show, "Suite Life On Deck" could be either that Suite Life has had too many episodes for one series, but it's too big of a hit to halt completely, and it could also be that Disney has to pay for every show that goes past three seasons.
Another one of the episodes is "Mr. Tipton Comes to Town", which is supposed to be about, well, Mr. Tiption coming to town. The last episode hasn't been anounced yet. And TSLOD, according to the Wiki, will premiere on September 26 (yes, 2008).

I love TSL, but I think they should stop while they have the chance. Dylan and Cole are already 15 or something? And if Suite Life On Deck goes for 3 seasons, they'll be 18 by the time the show ends!

Now back on topic, just like every other Disney episode randomly does, "Doin' Time in Suite 2330" managed to find it's way into my On Demand library. So I watched it, and actually it wasn't too bad. It was the Cheetah Girls that kinda freaked me out in this episode.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:20 AM
Starbucks = LOVE!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
ParamoreGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Chris Brown's cool, most of his fans watch Disney Channel so I don't see the problem... But whatevs, u have your opinion I have mine!