Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old VMK Pirates (Neopets Guild)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-16-2006, 09:01 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
VMK Pirates (Neopets Guild)

Arg!!!

Hunters_Pop created a guild on Neopets called VMK Pirates!! This guild is aimed at VMK and Neopets players. This is a great way to catch up on your daily gaming fix as well as a way to meet other players that are addicted to these two online games.

At VMK Pirates, we have games, raffles, and prizes for both Neopets and VMK. We also have a section where you can submit stories, catch up on the latest VMk/Neopets info, browse through help guides, as well has a place to show off your accomplishments. So if play Neopets, make sure you check out VMK Pirates!!

Here is the link to our home pages: http://vmkpirates.tripod.com/

Thanks for stopping by!
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 01-16-2006, 09:05 PM
always be my thunder.

Skaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop
Arg!!!

Hunters_Pop created a guild on Neopets called VMK Pirates!! This guild is aimed at VMK and Neopets players. This is a great way to catch up on your daily gaming fix as well as a way to meet other players that are addicted to these two online games.

At VMK Pirates, we have games, raffles, and prizes for both Neopets and VMK. We also have a section where you can submit stories, catch up on the latest VMk/Neopets info, browse through help guides, as well has a place to show off your accomplishments. So if play Neopets, make sure you check out VMK Pirates!!

Here is the link to our home pages: http://vmkpirates.tripod.com/

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to join!

And also, posting links like that is considered advertising another site. >_<
Old 01-16-2006, 09:09 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Actually, that LINK is our home page to our home site for VMK Pirates. It's we can actually put info about our guild. Alas, the one thing Neopets DOES NOT give is more web space to build and add to the guild. But they do give you SPACE to advertise your pets (the one thing I have not yet done since I like to zap my pets with the lab map). Zaaaaaaaap!!

Techincally it's not advertising since this section is to talk about your Clubs/guilds.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 01-16-2006, 09:16 PM
always be my thunder.

Skaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop
Actually, that LINK is our home page to our home site for VMK Pirates. It's we can actually put info about our guild. Alas, the one thing Neopets DOES NOT give is more web space to build and add to the guild. But they do give you SPACE to advertise your pets (the one thing I have not yet done since I like to zap my pets with the lab map). Zaaaaaaaap!!

Techincally it's not advertising since this section is to talk about your Clubs/guilds.
Thats true, i'm just trying warn people about that, before this section existed, I wanted to post a link to my VMK Club's website, and Silly Princess said no.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:30 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallMan
Thats true, i'm just trying warn people about that, before this section existed, I wanted to post a link to my VMK Club's website, and Silly Princess said no.
I see your point. I think that's why this section was put up. Not only are forums like these a great way to build a network amongst players, but it also allows sub-communities to develop and grow. Hence, it adds a new level to the game and it allows new players to obtain help and guidance in a safe, self-contained environment instead of going into the game blind-sided with the chance to get cheated by other players and easily confused with the interface of the game.

I recently started playing Runescape about a week ago. Luckily for me, a seasoned player saw that I was lost and offered some help. Because of his generosity, I know what I'm doing and now the game is more enjoyable.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:42 PM
LOST junkie ♥

LittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in Treasure
Oooh, nice ^^ I'd join but I really love my guild, and am already in several other guilds on side accounts xD
Old 03-05-2006, 07:07 AM
i am AceNima on vmk
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 1

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
acenima has disabled reputation
hi smoop! i am just posting to get other people to see this.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:18 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
interesting sure I will join