Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus *Rumored* To Replace Aerosmith in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue:. View Post
But, if Miley or the Jonases don't ever do it, then...

-gasps-
What if they put Demi Lovato music in?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEZ!!!

To all who like Demi Lovato, I apologize, but she gets on my NERVES! I know they're prepping her to be the new Miley since Miley's trying to break away from Disney. I just couldn't see her taking the place of Aerosmith in Rock'N Roller Coaster. If they ever do something like that...I will never ride the Rock'N Roller Coaster again.

.:Blue:.
That would be pretty cool actually. Demi Lovato really wants to do screamo music and a member from Underoath(a screamo band) is helping her with her cd. Screamo music on Rock'n rollercoaster would be really interesting.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:02 PM
.:808s And Hearbreak:.

My Mood: Awkward
Samyz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh nooo.... that'll be HORRIBLE!!!

Darn rumors.... I mean, people do that to upset people. You know that'll never happen. Replace a legend with....wannabes?

~Samyz

Ahh, love. Tis soo young. I think...
~<3
Old 05-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
That would be pretty cool actually. Demi Lovato really wants to do screamo music and a member from Underoath(a screamo band) is helping her with her cd. Screamo music on Rock'n rollercoaster would be really interesting.
Screamo doesn't fit that whole classic rock n' roll thing; besides, a lot of screamo can be brutal and disturbing, which doesn't belong in an amusement park.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
Screamo doesn't fit that whole classic rock n' roll thing; besides, a lot of screamo can be brutal and disturbing, which doesn't belong in an amusement park.
So they can change it, it doesn't have to be classic rock n' roll. Screamo is just a genre of music, and another form of art. There is nothing wrong with it.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
So they can change it, it doesn't have to be classic rock n' roll. Screamo is just a genre of music, and another form of art. There is nothing wrong with it.
But think about it, would it really be the Rock n' Roller Coaster if screamo were playing while people were riding it?

Yes, screamo is a form of music and art and there is nothing wrong with it. Screamo is a very brutal form of music though (screamed lyrics, topics such as war, etc), and does not belong in a G-rated amusement park.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
That would be terrible. I see Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers to be more of pop singers than rock. It just wouldn't work.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wow some ppl just start REALLY bad rummors. but, anyhow, aerosmith is classic... something that ppl like to hear. I think the ride should stay how it is and never change it, I just think its perfect
Old 08-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sour

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvist_evan View Post
If Walt were alive today he'd personally fire whoever started that rumor!
Oh, yeah, because Walt was a HUGE fan of Aerosmith! lol

I think that would be terrible. First of all, they would have to rename it "Pop 'n' Roller Coaster", and how stupid does that sound? Second, Aerosmith is a classic rock band that is a favorite of many and is still popular after years and years and years. Let's face it, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are older than dirt. But, however many years from now, Miley and the Jonas Brothers will fade away and no one will remember who they are. At least, that's my prediction.
I myself am a classic rock fan and would be devastated if a perfectly good band like Aerosmith were to be replaced by some teenybopper wannabes, even if just as the theme for some "stupid Disney ride".
Old 08-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeda
But, however many years from now, Miley and the Jonas Brothers will fade away and no one will remember who they are. At least, that's my prediction.

YES YES YES YES, they have a show, they have concerts, but I guess that in (maybe) 10 years, they'll stop the shows and concerts and they'll retier. and then in (at least) 20 years more their music will dissappear off the earth. only my prediction.