Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old A Way Back In - Book 2 * the rediscovered

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:38 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
A Way Back In - Book 2 * the rediscovered

For book 1 (Unfinished, I know! Sorry about that ) click the link. That was all that was discovered of the first brave group of explorers.
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150907
Well... except a few.

Characters:
Corks()
CleverSmallBoy()
Vienna*()
defre**()
Palkiasurfergirl***
LauraDaSwimmer****
Friez*****
Slycooper******

() - Was in book #1
* - Vivi's character. Thanks!
** - BuzzBoy133's character. Thanks!
*** - Palkia's character. Thanks!
**** - taylorswiftfan13's character. Thanks!
***** - Friez's character. Thanks!
****** - Slycooper's character. Thanks!

[[we can always use more characters. just ask, i'll add!]]

VMK Returns
-
Book 2
The Rediscovered

CHAPTER one
"Uhhh... My head..." mumbled Corks. Where where her friends? Where was Vienna? Clever? Mapu? Defre? All she saw were a few buildings--the rest of the Magic Kingdom burnt down. Her blonde head throbbed as she strained to move her head left to right, surveying the ground for anything. Anyone.
Corks struggled to get up. Her legs had small cuts here and there and a bruise on her hand. Wonder how that got there, she thought with a puzzled look. She shrugged it off and kept on moving. "Vi! Clever! Clever! Defre! Guys! Where are you?" yelled Corks, almost in tears.
"Shush!"
"Keep it down!"
"They'll find us!"
Corks jumped at the voices. "Who said that?" she asked aggressively.
Nothing.
"Are you a HOST_?"
"Shush your hush, Laura!" snapped a farmiliar voice. "It may just be. Then they'll find us, then..." Suddenly Corks knew. It was Vienna!"
Flying down to the ground, listening to where the voices came from, she discovered where they were. Only a few feet away! The Blue... well... what was left of the Blue Bayou. How did I remember that? I don't remember anything else... Wait, no, because this is New Orleans Square!
"Corks! Is that you? It's Vi!"
"You know her?"
"Vi!" shrieked Corks, running to find what they were hiding behind. Their voices were surprisingly clear, yet she couldn't see them anywhere. "Where are you guys...? Is Mapu down there? How about Clever?"
"Pull the handle on the ground," advised an unfarmiliar voice.
"What handle on the--" Thump. "Oh," Corks said, laughing while in pain, "That handle!"
"Shush! Do you have to yell for the whole town to hear?" snapped the voice again.
Corks hauled the rusty handle open. "Wow..."
Seeing the faces of her old friends meant the world to her. They pulled her in carefully, yet she still hit her jaw on something metal.
The only light source when the door was shut at the time was a single candle. "Corks," said Vi gently, giving her friend a big hug with the room allowed. "It's been a year since we've seen you!"
"But... I don't understand... I..." Corks mumbled, straining to remember the furthest she could.

"We finally got her!"
"Let's finish her off... for a while, that is."
"That troublemaker won't do anything to our town while we destroy it."

"The... the staff..." she murmured.
"Right. But before we get all freaky with the memories, cause you're kind of scaring me," Vienna laughed and went on, "meet LauraDaSwimmer, or Laura as we call her, and Palkiasurfergirl, or Palkia as we call her!"
"Hi," Corks greeted.
"Hello--" Laura and Palkia began to say before banging sounds occurred.
"What on--?" Corks asked.
"It's them," Vienna warned, her eyes wide and tense, with a rare but slight glimpse of fear tucked in. "They're here."
BANG BANG, they heard. Fists pounded the metal door. "Open up! We know you're in there, Vienna! Now hand her over!"

Chapter two

"They're still looking for me?!" Corks asked, frightened.
"With how they acted, you actually thought they'd stopped?" Vi replied quickly. "Now go further into the tunnel!"
"But it's too dark!"
"GO!"
Darting through the tunnel, the bangs on the door got fainter until they could hear them no more. Laura was in tears, scared out of her skin. Corks could tell that Palkia was trying to be brave, and she was.
"Is that really Corks?" asked a boy's voice.
"Yes, it's me... now who are you?" Corks asked, hoping it wasn't a staff member.
"Ah, now am I that forgettable?" asked defre, turning on electric lights. Corks' eyes immediately adjusted as she looked in her old friend's eyes. She dashed to hug him tightly.
"I missed you all so much... I... I really don't know what happened." she said, her eyes tearing up.
"Don't you worry about that, we'll figure it out." defre said, releasing from her grasp and turning to the penny presser. "Now you look hungry. Have a penny."
"Thanks," she said, savoring the deliciosity.
"Okay, now look. Here's what happened," Vienna started, "After the staff burnt down Mapu's kitchen, defre and I escaped, but she was never seen again. Neither was Clever, xoop, Xig, Puppy, the rest of the gang, or you... we thought you were gone. We're still trying to find the staff's new hideout and find everyone else, but it's a mercy we found you. You're what the staff were looking for."
"But why?" asked Corks, desperate for the answer.
"We don't know!" defre and Vi said at the same time.
Laura and Palkia sat on barrel chairs in the corner, listening eagerly, wanting to feel part of the story.
Vi sighed and continued. "We were searching New Orleans Square one day and defre, like you, tripped on the handle. We figured it was the hideout, so we opened it, climbed down, and we found Laura and Palkia."
Palkia grinned, happy to finally be mentioned. Laura put up a hand and waved gently.
"The next day, we followed the tunnel more with Laura and Palk' and discovered someone down there." Vi paused to point to a door. "Her name's Friez."
"Someone call me?" asked a girl, popping her head out the door. Corks presumed it was Friez. She looked at Corks. "Whoah, who are you?"
"Corks," she replied. "Nice to meet you."
"Friez is working day and night in there, using her maps and computers to find the staff hideout. The thing is, their hideout is so complex, Friez has figured out... well, I'll let her tell you." defre explained.
Friez stepped forward and let it all roll. "Well, as defre explained, their hideout is very complex. Mysteriously, it moves constantly. Its speed could be almost very close to the speed of light. Very hard to track, as you can imagine. It only stops once every other week for five seconds, and as you would know, it's very difficult to find when it does! But the pattern it has taken in the past makes it believeable to next stop..." Friez paused to run back and grab her mini netbook. She pointed to the screen, which had a map of VMK, and said, "in Fantasyland. The problem is that it will stop directly under a constantly boiling couldren. Trouble!"
"Wow." said Corks with a small laugh.
Friez turned around and walked back into her room and shut the door.
Suddenly there was a scream from that room. Vi rushed into Friez's room and saw VMK_Lion tying up Friez.
"Get off of her!" screamed defre, trying to unty her. Friez was pulled up by a rope through the ceiling.
"Help!" she cried.
"Too late, HERO!" Lion said, cackling. He grabbed the rope and hung on as it lifted out of the ground, to wherever the hideout was.

Chapter THREE
PART ONE [cause i has to go bye bye]
"I fail," said defre, moping around the underground kitchen.
"Eat a penny," Vi advised. "That's what you always say to do."
"Doesn't work for boys!" defre said angrily.
"Chill," Palkia said, flinging rubberbands at random targets in the room.
Corks was utterly confused. Thinking hard, she finally came up with a solution. "Let's follow them."
"DUH!" Palkia said to Vi.
"Be quiet," Vi said, her eyes narrow.
"What was that about?" Corks asked as Vi and Palkia fought in the background.
"That's what sisters do," Laura said, sighing heavily.
"What? They're not sisters," Corks reasoned.
"Yuh-huh," Laura replied.
"Nah-ah,"
"Yuh-huh!"
"Nah-AH!"
"YUH-HUH!"
"Okay, fine. Sorry."
"No problem." Laura grinned.
"So why were they going like, 'DUH!', and 'Be quiet'?" asked Corks.
"We tried that last time." Laura said, sitting down on a glass slipper.
"Last time what?"
"Last time they came and took someone."
"Wha--who'd they take?" Corks asked, panicked.
"This kid named Clever. CleverBoySmall? BoyCleverSmall?"
"CLEVERSMALLBOY!" Corks screamed.
Laura's eyes widened in surprise. "Yeahhh..."
"Where'd they take him?!"
Vi walked over. "You talking 'bout Clever?"
Corks glared at her. "You never told me!"
"Sorry. You just got here... anyways, he's wherever the staff are." Vi replied, relaxed.
Vi turned to whisper to Laura. "He's more than that to her. They're like, really close." Vi turned back around to continue the conversation, and Corks was gone.
PART TWO
It was now around 10:00pm, and the streets were dimly lit; enough to see grafiti on the walls saying, "STAFF4evrr", and, "staff rule". Corks narrowed her eyes to focus. Giving up on that, she came to an agreement with herself. If she yelled and got caught, that would be okay, because they would take her to their hideout. She could see Clever and Friez. "CUH-LEVER!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Shush! Seriously, are you trying to get us caught?" asked another unfamiliar voice.
"Oh. Uh, no." Corks replied bashfully. "Who are you?"
"Slycooper. But just call me Sly, okay?" the boy said. "And never, ever, ever capitalize the 'S' in my name. I promise, it won't be a pleasant day when you do. Plus, it looks cooler."
"Uh huh," Corks replied. Referring to xoop, she added, "I got a friend like that. She's... somewhere."
"You know anyone else here?"
"Yeah. Lots."
"Boy, you're sure enthusiastic!" Sly said sarcastically.
"Listen, I woke up this morning after being asleep for a year, searched for my friends and found two of them, the other eight or whatever were missing, and now I'm searching and you think I'm koo-koo! I'll be betting in the morning, I need sleep." Corks said, her head panging with pain again. "Ow..."
"Oh. Man, sorry. I understand." Sly said.
"You wanna help me?" Corks asked.
"And get caught? Sorry, no way. But if you give me directions to your friends, I'll go join them."
"Okay. Go to the Blue Bayou. Some way or another, you'll trip over a handle. Pull the handle, and go down the tunnel. Got it?" she asked.
"M'kay."
"Well, seeya."
"Thanks, Corks."
"Yeah."
PART THREE
Corks, sick and tired of the dark, decided to pull out her glowing envelope to give some light off. She had made her way to Fantasyland, up to the huge story book. "Oh man, I forgot about thi--"
"GET'TER!" screamed VMK_Mocha.
"What?!" Corks yelled. "What did I even do?!"
"You know what you did!" Mocha replied, plunging a sack over her.
"No I don't!"
"Does she, Moch'?" asked Lion.
"Oh. Guess not." Mocha responded.
"So can you let me go?" asked Corks, her voice muffled from the thick potato sack. The potato truck, she thought. They're gonna put me in it!
"Not a chance, blondie," Mocha said with an evil, but small, laugh.
"We taking her to Yavn?" Lion asked.
"Course. He's been trying to find her for a year already." Mocha answered.
"Oh. I knew that." Lion replied.
"Suuuure."
"I did!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Guys!" yelled Corks. "Just get on with it, okay?"
"She's right."
"Whoah, whoah guys, I can walk, you don't have to pick me up," Corks said, losing the ground beneath her.
"No way! You can?" Lion asked with sarcasm.
Mocha snorted. "Nice one."
THUMP! "Ouch!" yelled Corks. Being thrown in the back of a potato truck hurt more than it looked.
Lion and Mocha climbed in the front and turned on VMK101.FM. She could faintly hear music that used to joyfully play in places like the courtyard... Main Street... the Safari Cruise...
"Who is that..." whispered a faint girl voice.
"Corks..."
"Corks! It's LifeRoxGirl!"
"Life! Uh, great to... see... you. Where... where are you?"
"Oh. Uh, sorry. Under this sack."
"You've been hiding here for more than a year?"
"Yeah. After they burnt down Mapu's kitchen we sort of retreated to the truck. Everyone but me and Mapu... well, they found them."
"So Map's here?" Corks asked, excited.
"Was..."
"No!"
"No, I mean she went looking for you,"
"Why?"
"Because the staff found everyone but you, me, and Mapu."
"That can't be true." Corks said.
"How come?" asked Life.
"Because before I came here I was with Vi and defre."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah."
"Wow. Guess they got away, huh."
"Yeah. So do you know where the staff hideout is?"
"Yup. We're going underground right about..." Life paused. "Now."
Suddenly it darkened, and Corks pulled the sack off of her. She had to know how to get back. "Is this the Yeti's place? I thought you said underground!"
"I did. We go in under the mountain, ride up the center, and yeah."
"Wow. Smart." The truck stopped and Corks knew it was time to get out. She shoved the sack back on and got into her position she was in before. "It was nice seeing you, Life. Or seeing your sack anyways."
"You too."
"Alright, Blondie. Man, Lion, I can't believe we actually got her!" Mocha said, grabbing Corks' sack. "Heave." They both grunted as she was lifted over to... it sounded like Yavn.

Last edited by xoop; 10-10-2009 at 02:24 PM..
Old 10-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
YESH! It's finally here! I love the beginning, already caught my attention and can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:40 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Haha.
And you forgot to put me in D:
(defre)

Old 10-05-2009, 08:11 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Haha, otay [: I'll add you, Buzz! Sorry bout that [:

Thanks, Viiii!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:19 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
On the top character thingy.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:06 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

New chapter!
Old 10-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Ooh, suspense! LOL
Friez is super smart ;D
I'm excited to find out where they're hideout will pop up next.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:53 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Lolol I epic fail cD

Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oooh could you put me in the next one too
Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Sure! Was your VMK name ToBeContinued?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Wow, I'm so smart. LOL Yay for random siblings fights! XD
Old 10-08-2009, 12:47 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Roflcopter.
OH!
And I has a keyblade an' Pokemanz (Torterra ;D)

Old 10-08-2009, 02:06 AM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Can I be in? 'slycooper' is how it's spelled, exactly. Minus the ' of course. And, don't give defre a keyblade or pokemon. Or happy juice. NEVER GIVE HIM HAPPY JUICE!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Seriously, or the story will explode D:
LOL
Can't wait for the next chapter ^^
Old 10-09-2009, 01:55 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICE!
GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MUST HAVE!
lolz
No really, I needs keybladez, pokemanz, nz zee happez juicez.