Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old A Mysterious Place

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A Mysterious Place

We had to write an inspirational story for a school project, all students using the same title...so here's mine!

The room went pitch black as the midnight air surrounded it. The dampness of the ground was too irritating to sleep on. My body went numb as I thought about the past. The feeling of pain seeped into my brain coiled around my body as the numbness went away.
I watched as a week later, a girl walked into the room. The lights went out and the midnight air surrounded the room once again.
I wanted to tell her to run...but I knew she would never listen to me. She fell to the floor and suffered the same fate I had. A moment later, she appearednext to me. We both stared at the non-moving figure on the ground.
About two days later, a boy walked in the room. The midnight air covered the room as he stepped where we ALL have once stood in our lives. The tricky thing is, everyone has stepped there. The choice to make is run, or suffer. Sure, you could always run after the suffering...but it would be a terrible scar of the past.
I ran.
What are you going to do when you get to that mysterious place?

Thanks for reading guys! Please comment with or

Last edited by DeputyRR; 07-22-2009 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: copyright/non-g
Old 08-20-2009, 02:14 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!

That was.....really good. XD
Seriously, man. That rocked.