Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old My wish.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:42 PM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Musical
Yazsmin is as Frosty as a Snowman
My wish.

I wish Di$ney would write a letter to a press just like this...:

"We here at Disney have realized that we were SO foolish for closing VMK! We were getting so much publicity. Then we acted like total eggheads and shut the game down. We recieved mail trucks full and inboxes full of hatemail from former players. We realized that the company would lose too many fans if we kept it closed for much longer. So, we finally decided to open up the game again! It'll be opened the first of March 2009. All characters will be returned to the EXACT state they were when the game shut down. There can be more players signed up now. We decided to make sure the server could handle so many kids at once. We also have made sure you have all your rooms, items, and friends list the same. And OF COURSE your credits. As a gesture of forgiveness, we are adding 1 million credits to each account as they relog on for the first time. New players will start with 500,000 credits instead. That offer will only last until the first of September, so be sure to log on ASAP. Also, we will let all returning players pick 10 rare items of their choice to keep. And we mean ANYTHING. Unless it's like red mickey ears. You can't pick things that Staff, Testers, and other workers have. But we'll let you pick Beta things. Every returning member also gets a badge that has a red background and a red star. It's called "The VMK Veteran Badge". You will have your badges from before too. You also get to pick 3 guest rooms of your choice free. Even the Castle Dreams Suite is an option. We've also added new clothing, furnishings, hairstyles, faces, skintones, hair colors, and more! But the most special new features are first the Designer, the radio that plays music you make in the Music Mix Party Lobby, and the new dictionary with updated appropriate words. We've added MANY new G-Rated words. But the designer is where you can design your own clothes, makeup(Yes make up ladies!), hairstyles and furnishings. This baby ain't cheap. It costs 700,000 credits. We also have a new outfit changing screen where you can save your outfits and it's easier to access. You can save your "Designer" wearable pieces here. And a new easier to use trade window that lets you trade even rooms! Those are some of the many features to come for VMK. And the game is still free! Enjoy your time. And we are so sorry for closing the game in the first place. And we hope you'll stop calling us "Di$ney" and start calling us Disney. We aren't cheap. We just spent nearly 1 million dollars on the new VMK. So thanks."

Sigh, a girl can dream... Can she not?

Signature and Avatar made by me.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
That would be wonderful. It would be like a dream come true, really.
haaaapppyy new yearr:]
Old 02-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
my opinoin is I think disney would not put something like that in a letter. That's just my opinion.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Registered+

My Mood: LOL
TT Fan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That would be nice to see. I regret not playing VMK that much.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi There!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Annoyed
PerfectShinyRiver is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh, Yaz!! that's a wonderful wish!!! =] I wish too!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm broadway crazy!
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Artistic
CaptBrittney is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That would be awesome if Disney did that. But all Disney cares about now is of course $$$. They said VMK wasn't making any money. But whatever. They should've kept it open. And just had some items and clothing where we had to pay to get it. But Disney sure let a lot of people down. Including myself. I couldn't even get on the site the last day it was open because I was busy.

Last edited by Jezzi; 02-04-2009 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: personal information
Old 02-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Lalalaaaaa......
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
ZooZoo is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I ever see a shooting star or a comet or any other things that are believed to make wishes, I'd wish that VMK opened also
Old 02-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
GreatGreenWizard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Some of that doesn't sound so good to me, all that free, designer, and make up. Some free would be good but that is a little much. I liked the old VMK, without all that. It would take a lot of the fun out.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I really don't care if they didn't give us anything!
As long as they gave us our friend lists, names, and the game, I would be fine.
but that is a lovely wish, but I wouldn't do make up. xD
Old 04-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
That would be cool, but a lot of items would loose their value. But oh well at least VMK would be back
Old 07-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Di$ney is a place where dreams come true right?
Then my dream is that they re-open VMK soon!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 AM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
How is Disney foolish by closing VMK, and how are they money hungry (I see that you think Disney loves money by the term Di$ney)?

They made 37 billion dollars last year. Thats more than enough to run VMK, so money was not an issue. Disney did what they had to do. We may or may never know why VMK closed.

The closing of VMK doesn't mean Disney is foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBrittney
They said VMK wasn't making any money. But whatever.
If you are reffering to Disney, I do not recall them saying anything about the profit of VMK.