Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games Archive

Old [♥]Disney Fairies Fly![♥]

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-06-2008, 03:13 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
[♥]Disney Fairies Fly![♥]

I was searching random stuff into my iPod touch, and one app came up called 'Disney Fairies Fly!' I clicked it, and it's a game based on the movie!

It also wasn't a free app, it was $4.99... so I didn't get it. The description below is the EXACT description from the app.

Quote:
Fly with the Fairies through Pixie Hollow in Disney Fairies Fly!, based on the Tinker Bell movie! Pick your favorite character and glide with the wind as Tinker Bell, Iridessa, Silvermist, Rosetta or Fawn, tackling the many challenges that await you in five magical worlds. Each level features a variety of gameplay enhanced with lush backgrounds and spirited music from the movie. Tilt and move your iPhone to dodge obstacles and grab customized pick-ups & pixie dust to unlock the next levels – the game’s Accelerometer technology lets you control the flight as you dash in and out. Once you’ve mastered all the levels, unlock the high speed fairy Vidia, and fly faster than the wind!

Screenshots