Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old What'll happen to Phineus and Ferb?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:54 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
What'll happen to Phineus and Ferb?

Do you know how the Phieneus and Ferb opening song/theme song is about how they are always trying to keep busy during the summer, and then school comes back during fall to ruin it?

I thought closer, and then realized that when summer is over, it'll ruin the whole plot of the show.

What do you think will happen to the show? Cancel it at the end of the summer? Cancel it and bring it back next summer? Keep it going, and on the show make it seem as it is still summer? Continue it with school being a part of it?

Post your thoughts.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:11 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
They could go until the 104th episode.

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 08-03-2008, 02:18 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, cause there are only 104 days in summer. But there are only 90 episodes to a series.

Old 08-03-2008, 02:28 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im sure they will keep the show going ^.^
i love this show!!!!!!!!
they better not take it away ^.^
Old 08-03-2008, 05:23 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I know the whole theme song!!!

There's 104 days, of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. But the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it... 'Like maybe..?' Building a rocket or finding a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffle Tower!! Discoverin somethin that doesn't exsist- or givin' a monkey a shower!! (Bum bum bum) Surfin tidle waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankeinsteins brain! (phineas) "Its over here!" So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna. Do it. ALL! (Candace) "Mooom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequince!!

Tada!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 05:44 AM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Hehe, better not close down.
I spent 10 mins learning the song too :P
Old 08-03-2008, 05:53 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post

There's 104 days, of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. But the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it... 'Like maybe..?' Building a rocket or fighting a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffle Tower!! Discoverin somethin that doesn't exsist- or givin' a monkey a shower!! (Bum bum bum) Surfin tidle waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankeinsteins brain! (phineas) "Its over here!" Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving their sister insane! (candace) Phineas! As you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall. So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna. Do it. ALL! (Candace) "Mooom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequince!!

Tada!!!
You missed 2 lines and mistaked a word! I added/edited it (it's bolded)

Also, I doubt they even care about summer vacation length, they're probably gonna keep the show running.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:28 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Just like with other shows, they are PROBABLY NOT going to cancel it, but bring it back during the summer. They are probably going to do something about school in an upcoming season. Phineas and Ferb is pretty popular for a cartoon. There stuff that actually makes sense... XD
Old 08-03-2008, 02:55 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
There's 104 days of summer vacation, then school comes along just to end it, so the annual problem of our generation, is finding a good way to spend it, like maybe, building a rocket or fighting a mummy or climbing up the Eiffle Tower, discovering something that doesn't exist, or giving a monkey a shower, bum bum bum bum, surfing tidal waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankenstein's brain, it's over here, finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving our sister insane, PHINEAS, as you can see, there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall, c'mon Perry, SO STICK WITH US CUZ PHINEAS AND FERB ARE GONNA DO IT ALL, mooooooom, Phineas and Ferb are doing a title sequence!!, --guitar--
Old 08-03-2008, 03:15 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
CrossBones

Wow..... lol
Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post

There's 104 days, of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. But the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it... 'Like maybe..?' Building a rocket or finding a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffle Tower!! Discoverin somethin that doesn't exsist- or givin' a monkey a shower!! (Bum bum bum) Surfin tidle waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankeinsteins brain! (phineas) "Its over here!" So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna. Do it. ALL! (Candace) "Mooom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequince!!

Tada!!!
actuallu i found on u tub there is more to the song some guy found the full version
Old 08-03-2008, 03:51 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
They play the full version on Radio Disney. Its by Rascal Flats.

Old 08-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
As usual the wiki knows all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
On April 9, 2008, it was announced that Phineas and Ferb would return for a second season in 2008.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:05 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Those are all very good opinions guys. And, when did Disney anounce that green?
Old 08-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
April ninth, if you want to find out more go to the wiki and search phineas and ferb.