Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Current INVENTORY images needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2008, 07:28 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! Current INVENTORY images needed for the Wiki!

Over the course of VMK there have been changes to the inventory images of the different items in the game. Such changes include resizing (both enlarging and decreasing image size) and rotations. On the wiki, we are attempting to document these different inventory images. We have the "old" images and have been working to add the current version.

I have been through my entire inventory, and have images of most of the changed items which I will be uploading when time permits. However, there are items which we still need the image of, or need to check the image for changes.

I also need some new item inventory images just in case I or another editor fails to get them.

Please help the wiki by posting a CURRENT (preferably taken on the day the image is posted here) inventory image of the following items!

Thanks!

Images needed:
  • Flying Saucer Chair Color Green
  • New items

* Note, not all item names listed may be exactly as they are titled in VMK. It is possible that not all images submitted will be used. Please submit the inventory image (from the inventory window with the yellow border).

Inventory image example:

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-19-2008 at 08:10 AM..