Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Mini-Games

VMK Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games. Mini-games include questions, dark rides, other site games for VMK items, Mix Music, HM, POTC, etc.

Old Can You Still Win Jack Sparrow Costume???

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:43 PM
VMK's true DJ! :D Remix!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tris-Remix is as Frosty as a Snowman
I'll try back, so do they still give out sparrow? Is it as rare as it used to be?
Old 03-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_phoenix View Post
A friend of mine entered about 590,000 codes.
So they literally entered 1500 codes a day?
Old 03-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok update I can give picture proof that you can win a full sparrow still. I just have to figure out how to do it here. I was doing codes last night from POTC 2 site and I enterd a code and boom!! It said you will be the envy of the Kingdom. And it started listing all the Sparrow pieces and my jaw dropped. @_@ So yeah I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how here. Keep doing codes ppl. I had been at codes for a good three months and I finally got it. Good Luck
Old 03-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Registered+

Super_acegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacerightsummer View Post
Ok update I can give picture proof that you can win a full sparrow still. I just have to figure out how to do it here. I was doing codes last night from POTC 2 site and I enterd a code and boom!! It said you will be the envy of the Kingdom. And it started listing all the Sparrow pieces and my jaw dropped. @_@ So yeah I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how here. Keep doing codes ppl. I had been at codes for a good three months and I finally got it. Good Luck
Well when u got the sparrow it listed all the items! i thought it was just 1 or 2 at a time
Old 03-30-2008, 02:59 AM
aka Jenn

idkmybffjenoo is spinning in a Cursed Storm
press print screen when the message is up

go into paint: edit: paste

edit the pic how you want

use an Approved Hosting Site to upload the pic from your computer and they will give you a link you can use to post it on here

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-30-2008 at 07:29 AM.. Reason: removed unapproved hosting site
Old 03-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok my first attempt at picture posting here is the Sparrow. Anyhow I wish you all best of luck getting it. Thank You idkmybffjenoo for the help

[/IMG]
Old 04-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Icarese

Elandrie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i've probably gotten -1 sparrow suits from trying so often. [c: and for the longest time i didnt have the direct links so i continued to find, and find keys and hearts and chests just to play that annoying organ. : }