Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old WDW Space Mountain

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yea but they don't want to copy, becuase they will loose business. People from cali will be like why do we want to go there if we can go to the one down the road that'sthe same thing? WDW will be looseing guests and money something they want more and more of.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Registered+

mulanstarscandy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yea but like they need to update mostly 2 rides like the ones in disneyland like Space mountain that hopefully they'll change the tracks and the cars so that it can be 2 riders per row

and Buzz lightyear because that ride is getting kinda old and they need to update it more like the one in disneyland

The rest of the other rides are okay and not all of the rides in WDW and Disneyland are the same
Old 08-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Actually Peter Pan, Space Mountian, BTM, WDW RR (they are doing it now), Splash (they are doing it now jsut small little things though), CBJ (I heard they were takeing it out finally), JC, and HM (doing that now)... So far that's all they have announced they will be doing in WDW in the way of ride rehab, the WDW RR they are just putting in new areas of tracks and such nothign big they do it overnight, and splash is a few cameras being added to certin areas and BTM will only be down (once again) for a few weeks no big. Peter Pan and Space will be the longest as space will be down for about a year and peter pan about 3 - 4 months.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Eragon(the book) rules!

EragonFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marysol View Post
You need practice, Plus the ship spins 360 degrees, so you can manage to aim at them all. and the points are based on the distance, They are not worth all the same! Some are worth 10,000, 100, 1000, and 500. I heard there is one that is worth 100,000.
Yes there are 1 or 2 targets worth 100,000. I also, know that there are a few worth 50,000. I love it when the ride stops me right in front of a 50,000 target.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonFan View Post
Yes there are 1 or 2 targets worth 100,000. I also, know that there are a few worth 50,000. I love it when the ride stops me right in front of a 50,000 target.
If you want a glitch, you have to do this right, you need to hit the very first target exactly on it between your 1 - 10 time shooting and your score will go as high as it can go.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:11 PM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ok first how do all u ppl know that SM is getting re-done??? on the disney web site ( http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...&date=20080101 ) it doesn't say anything about it. i am sorry but i think that is just a rumor unless you guys have proof.

Buzz Lightyears Ride is great no matter what you DLR ppl say. my brother know a spot were you get A LOT of points and his highest score on it is 840,000 (or something like that don't remeber the exact numbers). of course he won't tell me were it is but last time i moved the car the other way and he missed and he got all mad a me. but then his score was 95,300 or something like that.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:08 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSammi View Post
ok first how do all u ppl know that SM is getting re-done??? on the disney web site ( http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...&date=20080101 ) it doesn't say anything about it. i am sorry but i think that is just a rumor unless you guys have proof.

Buzz Lightyears Ride is great no matter what you DLR ppl say. my brother know a spot were you get A LOT of points and his highest score on it is 840,000 (or something like that don't remeber the exact numbers). of course he won't tell me were it is but last time i moved the car the other way and he missed and he got all mad a me. but then his score was 95,300 or something like that.
If you use my glitch you can max your score at 999,999 :o and it's not a rumor. You dont see the WDW site listing how VMK Central will be going down as it's being moved now do you?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Yea but I heard they were thinking of adding one into DAK and DHS... More then likely it will be DHS since it fits more into that name.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Eragon(the book) rules!

EragonFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facnyface View Post
If you want a glitch, you have to do this right, you need to hit the very first target exactly on it between your 1 - 10 time shooting and your score will go as high as it can go.
No, I've gotten 50,000 to 100,000 points on targets in the middle of the ride, no matter what you say.