Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old Contribution Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2006, 02:29 PM
VMK member for 3 years
Awards Showcase
Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

vmkstar99 is Buried in Treasurevmkstar99 is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfieldo
Umm... Do you have a TTC account? Because if you win on TTC, you'll get your subscription for that account over there, and not on VMKF (or at least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works).

Well, yes, i do have a TTC account. toontownstar99.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Ciao

jeremyv has disabled reputation
Garfieldo, I've PM'd you the Wiki I created I hope you like it
Old 07-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Ooo, thanks. ^.^ I'm wondering if I should post about this in Site Feedback or not... It appears not many people read the DOW forum.

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 07-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Does it matter what type of guide? can it be a guide to a mini game in VMK?

Oh my goodness, I just found my own guide already on wiki, my Airlock Escape guide.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky Wucky
Does it matter what type of guide? can it be a guide to a mini game in VMK?

Oh my goodness, I just found my own guide already on wiki, my Airlock Escape guide.
Stickies are added to the wiki pretty often. And it doesn't matter what the guide is for, as long as it's online and made/owned by Disney.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Stickies are added to the wiki pretty often. And it doesn't matter what the guide is for, as long as it's online and made/owned by Disney.
I just PMed you on TTC, if you could reply back, that would be awesome
Old 07-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just PMed you on TTC, if you could reply back, that would be awesome
Well, it's awesome then. ;D
Old 07-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, it's awesome then. ;D
For some odd reason, it wont let me create an account, I click "Create an account" and then nothing pops up except for the login screen, I must be missing something here.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

Quote:
For some odd reason, it wont let me create an account, I click "Create an account" and then nothing pops up except for the login screen, I must be missing something here.
Since all members are editors, you need to apply to get a login for the wiki. But for the contest, you don't need to put it on the wiki, just PM me the information and I'll put it up.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Go lego

Cadbury of Redwall ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Ill do a guide on in-park quests

Last edited by Cadbury of Redwall; 07-03-2006 at 05:37 PM..
Old 07-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase

I'm just wondering, when does the guide send in date end? and when will the winners be annouced?
Old 07-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

Read the OP. The contest ends on July 10 for VMKF, and the 15th for TTC. So entries are only accepted by that date. Winners will probably be announced 1 to 3 days after the contest ends. The time the awards are given depends on when Nick is online. Also, if anyone still wants my VMK prizes, I'll meet the winner when I'm available.

Old 07-08-2006, 01:57 AM
VMK MEMBER FOR 400+days!

Lifeparty ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
PM sent! _too short-
Old 07-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Go lego

Cadbury of Redwall ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I sent mine in
Old 07-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

:O One day until the contest closes! Better send in those entries while you can!!