Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Preview my upcoming story!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:40 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Preview my upcoming story!

I've decided to write a story in all of my free time, waiting for school to start.

If you would like your character to be in it, please fill out this form:

Character name:
Picture:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Here is the preview of the story, like what you would read on the back of a book:

Three best friends, about to start their freshman year of high school. They're super excited. They don't know what's coming, the popular girls are looking for a replacement to the girl that, well, let's just not talk about what happened to her... They choose the leader of the best friends, Cassie, to be in their group. It would ruin their friendship. Which will she choose her real best friends, or the popular girls to have a better rep...

The three best friends:
Cassie: the leader of the group, is outgoing, has a high self-confidence level
Paige: the fashion queen, often times has girls come up to her for advice on their latest outfit
Hilary: The quiet one of the group, is really smart, and the prettiest of the three.

Pictures:
Cassie:
Paige:
Hilary:

~taylor

Old 08-20-2008, 06:56 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
I love it! I'll totally read it.
Character name: Jessi Prae
Picture:
Description: of looks or what?
Personality:Nice, sweet, friendly, but can get really mad really easily.
Other: Can I be an un-cool kid?
Old 08-20-2008, 06:58 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
^Here's my form!
Character name: Alayna Antoinette Green
Picture:
Description: Alayna is a 16 year-old girl with naturally curly, smooth, and silky blonde hair. Her hair is thick, but never EVER frizzy. Most of the time she straightens her hair, but when she lets it lose, it adorable. Alayna uses Proactive to rid her face of acne. She also uses it to give herself a certain glow without makeup. Her nose is a small shape that compliments her face, especially her blue/green eyes. Her blue/green eyes are a rounder shape which help when using makeup because when she does, her eyes just pop in a beautiful, admiring way. Especially when she shows of her million dollar smile. She only had to go through 1 short round of braces, and boy, did they really get the job done! Alayna takes care of her teeth to make sure they always shine. Alayna has naturally light skin with a light tan that really makes her face glow.
Personality: Alayna is an extreme, girly girl who loves the color pink. She comes from the richest family in the world, and it definitely gets to her head. She is a major trendsetter at the school. Everyone tries to be like her, no matter how she acts. She definitely has her blonde moment, and also isn't very smart, but her major popularity makes up for it. She is sweet to her friends, AKA the "other" populars, but she's an absolute brat to everyone else. She likes to dance, but her true passion is fashion designing. She makes most of the clothes in her closet. She's captain of the cheer and dance squads.
Other: Can she be the leader of the populars? Thanks!^
Old 08-20-2008, 07:04 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoop View Post
I love it! I'll totally read it.
Character name: Jessi Prae
Picture:
Description: of looks or what?
Personality:Nice, sweet, friendly, but can get really mad really easily.
Other: Can I be an un-cool kid?

Ya, I'll put you in.

You can also be the leader of the populars Fab. :]

Still looking for more characters
Old 08-20-2008, 07:05 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
^I edited my first post with the form.

And BTW, THANKS SO MUCH!!!^
Old 08-20-2008, 08:20 PM
hellokittysurf :)

hellokittysurf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Nice Story!

Character Name: Waverly Hope
Picture:

Description: She has long brown hair, brown eyes, flawless skin and she does NOT like to wear makeup
Personality: Friendly but always stands up for herself and friends, sometimes girly but most of the time, she's a tomboy, and she has a puppy named August
Other: She likes to skateboard and plays the guitar

Thanks!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:39 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

OK, you'll be in it too. I'll try and put anyone that posts their character here in the story.

~taylor
Old 08-20-2008, 11:04 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

I'll join.

Character name: Desire Rose Williams
Picture:

Description: Desire has gorgeous silky, dark waves. People always compliment her fabulous hair since its unique and you don't see it a lot. Desire has a sparkling, Covergirl smile that would make you feel from sad to glad. Her skin is a glowing tan and she is acne free because she uses Neutrogena. She even does the comercials for the fab company. She has beautiful, smoky eyes that are exotic and pretty. Desire is a natural beauty.
Personality: Desire has a sparkling personality. The girliest girl you would EVER meet. She absolutely loves the color pink and rhinestones. Almost everything she owns is pink. Desire loves to accessorize and strut her stuff. She loves lipgloss and is known as the lipgloss queen. She is very trendy and stylish also. Desire can snap sometimes and hates stuck-up snobs or people who just think about themself. Desire enjoys helping people and doing a good deed. She is very independent. She is definitely not the kind of person that looks at hersef in the mirror all day and talks about herself. She is fun to be around and is there when you need help. She can act like she is crazy or a total drama queen where she freaks out when in a difficult situation. Her ringtone on her blingbling cell is the glamorous song, "Supermodel." Desire uses that ringtone since she is a world famous supermodel. She says "Fab", and "Dezified" a lot. Desire has a pink, walk-in closet that has different "lands."
Other: She has her own clique called "Cover Girls" and she is the leader of it. Its the most popular in the school and people beg to get into it.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
Character name: Stephanie Nicole Rain
Picture:
Description: Stephanie has (longer than shoulders but kind of short) wavy, thin, blonde hair. She has greenish blueish eyes with long eyelashes. She always flashes a big smile!
Personality: Stephanie tries to put people ahead of herself and doesn't judge people. She loves to laugh and make jokes. Stephanie is very brave, and also funny, outgoing, talented, creative, caring, loving and friendly! She loves hanging out with her friends, and also is very into shopping! Also, she is on a proffesional dance team and also a soccer and surf team.
Other: She can be in any clique, and she is popular.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:36 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

Tab and Amy, do you mind if your characters are in the popular clique?

If you two want to be in the popular clique, I don't need any more characters.

~taylor
Old 08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post

I'll join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAmy View Post
Character name: Stephanie Nicole Rain
bump!

Do you two mind if your in the popular clique?

~taylor
Old 08-21-2008, 06:40 PM

So, are you gonna make another thread for your story or are you using this one
Old 08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

I'm gonna make a new thread. I have about three parts ready, as soon as Tab and Amy answer, I can post the story.

~taylor
Old 08-21-2008, 06:45 PM

Ok thanks

EDIT: Tab and Amy aren't on yet
Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

I guesss it doesn't matter, I can post some of it now. Look for the new thread, I don't have a name for it yet...lol

EDIT: Here's the link to the story: CLICK!

~taylor

Last edited by taylorswiftfan13; 08-21-2008 at 07:06 PM..