Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old War Journal - By iRaccoon

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:00 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
War Journal - By iRaccoon

CHARACTERS::

QueenBee (QueenBee was a nice girl. She called herself a Tom-Boy. She was rough and nice at the same time. She was quick witted and fast..)
Restart (That person is me... I was a Double Agent of two armies once.. It didn't end well.. As my two closest friends were 'defeated' by Tron.. It was unbearable..)
Falconeyes (She's the owner of the Orange Army. She sent us on numerous missions)
XzRich (My Best Buddy. I'm currently searching for him. He supplied us with Clone Army Base exclusive weapons..)
Firefly (Firefly. 50 Percent my friend. 50 Percent my enemy. He sent me to the Doctors Office numerous of times.. I will never tell of the one battle. ME V.S Him..)

**All words in this story is entirely true. This is the story of my route through the army of VmK..
-------
I've decided to make a true story on VMK. It shall start during the infiltration of the Tron Army. Me and QueenBee were sent by Falconeyes on a Spy Mission to steal plans of the Tron.. We'll I bet you'd remember that mission..
**FLASHBACK...

Chapter One:: Infiltration Of The Base

QueenBee snuck into the vent while I dressed up as the delivery boy for Pizza. QueenBee snuck into the Plans Room..
"Delivery!" I yelled.
"Delivery? We didn't order pizza.." Tron Member; Exclusivia45 said.
"Well Its on the house!" I yelled.
She picked up the pizza and headed toward the Plans Room.
She saw QueenBee and I.. I flashed my Double Agent Tron Badge. I had to arrest QueenBee and I said I'd 'take care' of the plans and 'will protect them' (PFFT.. With Falconeyes..)
QueenBee flashed her ShockGun and so did I. We fired and Exclusivia typed -Hides behind Crate-

Me and QueenBee had her cornered but more troops engaged us. We hid behind crates also... I told QueenBee to cover me and she did. I set over 6 bombs with only Keypad lock and I armed them. We both ran with Tron King; RoyTheDecoy, We interogatted him to tell us info. Falconeye's troops began studying the plans.
"Some type of universal nucular bomb.." Falconeyes said.
"OMG. So that means the Tron could've blown away ALL the armies?" QueenBee said.
"Exactly.." I said.
Police Force Officers jumped into our Underwater Base.

"Get ready for a fight!" I said.
What the... Falconeyes took my gun and pushed me into the clutches of the Officers. I was then stuck in the Deputy's First Jail where I met my friend Firefly.
In my next Journal writing.. I'll explain this..

~iRaccoon; The Colonel Orange Army Admiral; Restart.

Last edited by DeputyRR; 08-13-2008 at 02:55 AM.. Reason: inappropriate
Old 08-12-2008, 08:06 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Awesome! I'm lovin' it!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:46 PM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Bumps Bumps Bumps!!!!! Read It!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:46 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase

Chapter Two: Face-To-Face

Restart (ME) got up and sat on the chair. He saw Firefly sitting on the other side. "I don't belong here." Firefly said. "Neither do I." I said. I got up and saw no guards.

I got up and jabbed a hit at Firefly. He blocked and twisted my hand. He threw me on the Jail Cell door. I slid down and I jumped and kicked him off the chair. "Your pretty good.." He said. The guard whistled. "LUNCH TIME!" He said. Firefly and Me walked into the teleporter and saw the lunch room.

We heard music. Firefly sat down with a tray with a burger on it. "Hey Commander Cernal! Its time for the break." Firefly said to the guy. "Hmmm.." I said.
----------
I sat in my room writing and thinking. "Man.. This is has to be the shortest chapter ever!" I said. I heard the whistle. "TRAINING TIME!" Falconeyes said. I got out and closed the door.'
--------
Next time another chapter like tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:38 AM
hellokittysurf :)

hellokittysurf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ooh, your back iRacoon?!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:16 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Wow, this is pretty good! Brings back old memories... *Sighs*