Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old May 21, 2008 [sv1.0.34.1.test]/May 26, 2008 [sv1.0.34.2.test] New Emotes Blog!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-26-2008, 04:22 PM
©MMVII-MMVIII (2007-2008)

The Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with Confetti
May 21, 2008 [sv1.0.34.1.test]/May 26, 2008 [sv1.0.34.2.test] New Emotes Blog!

May 21, 2008 [sv1.0.34.1.test]

The Toon Council is excited to announce that Clarabelle has obtained some new specialty items for her Cattlelog! There are five brand-new acting lessons and three brand-new clothing sets available for purchase by Members within a special section of the Cattlelog, based on account longevity. Also, you can now plant a garden statue of any Toon in your account or any Toon on your Friends List. These new gardening statues are available for purchase to expert gardeners with a Gold Shovel and a minimum of 639 Skill Points. Please check them out and let us know what you think!

Other Changes/Fixes/Known Issues
  • This release is a new build with lots fixes and changes "under the hood". The Toon Council asks that all TEST Toons try and play thru all of the game's features and explore all the neighborhoods/Cog HQs, in particular please participate in lots of street battles (especially where there are other Toons present).
  • Report bugs or anything else unusual during play via our Report A Bug page.
  • Fixed download/launching issues with MacOSX and Vista Launcher.
  • We are aware of the issue regarding the new Cattlelog items being inaccessible. This will be fixed on the next release.
  • Some Toons are currently experiencing issues with doors not opening. This will be fixed on the next release.
Test Toons of the World Unite!!

May 26, 2008 [sv1.0.34.2.test]
  • Fixed bug which kept Toons from being able to purchase the new Cattlelog items.
  • Added a new sound on/off button to emote items in the Cattlelog.
  • Fixed problem which caused doors and other objects from working properly.
  • Fixed an exit crash which could occur after having looked at the Cattlelog.
  • Fixed issue with Cogs' heath button not changing colors after receiving damage.
May 29, 2008 [sv1.0.34.3.test]
  • Fixed crashes which occur when certain Trolley Games are about to start.
  • Fixed graphics issue in the Catching Game.
  • The Cattlelog Special items page will now properly display "Already Purchased" next to any item right after purchasing. Also, when the Gifting button is enabled, the Special items will become unavailable for purchase.
  • Fixed crash which occurs when Toons try to make a new Toon friend. Clicking on the "New Friend" button on the upper left corner of your Friends' List will bring up a dialog box which includes a Toon's current number of friends.
  • Fixed graphics issue with the Mouse's ears.
  • Fixed bug with the "Surprise" emote which sometimes caused the Toon's eyes to return to normal before the rest of the emote was finished.
  • Changed sound effects for the "Delighted" emote. Please let us know what you think!
  • Fixed crash from using the F2 key inside of the Factory/Mint/DA's Office/Country Club.
  • Fixed crash which occurs during the C.F.O. battle when a Toon throws a goon.
  • Fixed crash during the C.E.O. battle when a Toon goes sad while attacking with the golf ball.
Woo hoo!! Feel free to post stuff about it!!!
Even though I'm not random here, check out all my nearly 2000 posts on TTC, ***, and PHF, and get a bus loadfull of the most random randomness the depths of random can ever randomly give you! OK, now that was random.
TTC - TrickyB
VMKF - The Minigolf Master
*** - The Minigolf Master
PHF - TrickyB

Last edited by The Minigolf Master; 05-30-2008 at 01:19 AM..
Old 05-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I only started playing a month ago and these improvements I have noticed vaguely but I am pleased with all that the Toon Council has done to make this game quite an experience everytime.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:20 AM
©MMVII-MMVIII (2007-2008)

The Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with Confetti
Now I'm posting all releases for emotes/on the way to emotes coming on open.
Even though I'm not random here, check out all my nearly 2000 posts on TTC, ***, and PHF, and get a bus loadfull of the most random randomness the depths of random can ever randomly give you! OK, now that was random.
TTC - TrickyB
VMKF - The Minigolf Master
*** - The Minigolf Master
PHF - TrickyB