Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Uninstalling sound drivers

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Around...

Poseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Uninstalling sound drivers

Now, I'm a computer savvy person, but I'm not that computer savvy. For a while now, I've not been able to use my microphone/webcam microphone for quite a while because it's been giving an EXTREMELY annoying static sound occasionally. I'll be able to talk for 2 minutes, have static for 30 seconds, able to talk for a minute, have static for 45 seconds, etc. I've heard the way to resolve this is to uninstall and then reinstall my sound drivers. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be grateful.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
Who made your Sound Card? Just un-install the drivers from your computer, by going to the Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs --> (Find your Sound Card's drivers) --> Change or Remove4. Then once that is done, re-install your sound card drivers. (If you do not have your driver CD, let me know I can get your drivers).
Old 09-11-2006, 09:54 PM
A.K.A..Alien or AB

Alienboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
may I recommend doing this in Safe Mode...to get to safe mode keep pressing F8 till a black screen appears and use ur cursor keys to get to Safe Mode and hit enter and it will load in safe mode. To get out of Safe Mode after Unistalling and Re-Installing just simply when it starts up it will be at the black screen and than go down or up to start normally and your back in your regular windows
Old 09-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienboy View Post
may I recommend doing this in Safe Mode...to get to safe mode keep pressing F8 till a black screen appears and use ur cursor keys to get to Safe Mode and hit enter and it will load in safe mode. To get out of Safe Mode after Unistalling and Re-Installing just simply when it starts up it will be at the black screen and than go down or up to start normally and your back in your regular windows
Great point! I forgot to mention that.