Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old The Kingdom Keepers

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Books 3, 4 and 5 have been confirmed.

Quoted from Wikipedia:
Fourth and fifth installments are currently being planned. Ridley has announced that he wants to involve the readers in the fifth book, which will possibly be the last, using what he called the "Big Plan" Ridley also said on an interview that he wanted to set the 4th book on the Disney Cruise line, perhaps something with the ship and Castaway Cay but it is not confirmed yet.

Personally, I can not wait for the release of the next book, I'm sure all of you will agree. =D
Old 01-27-2010, 03:16 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedry View Post
Books 3, 4 and 5 have been confirmed.

Quoted from Wikipedia:
Fourth and fifth installments are currently being planned. Ridley has announced that he wants to involve the readers in the fifth book, which will possibly be the last, using what he called the "Big Plan" Ridley also said on an interview that he wanted to set the 4th book on the Disney Cruise line, perhaps something with the ship and Castaway Cay but it is not confirmed yet.

Personally, I can not wait for the release of the next book, I'm sure all of you will agree. =D
Yup, we already know. It was already posted in this thread a while ago :P we are all excited for it come out here. Remember everyone! Kingdom Keepers 3: Disney in Shadow comes out April 2010 (on the 15 at the current time) and there may be an ending to one of the main characters Ridley has said!

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 01-27-2010, 11:30 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
so stinking SUSPENSFUL ! idk if this was in the first or second one, but like after the possesed small world dolls attacked them i havnt been able to ride that ride at night. like i RUN past when were trying to leave the park ? but great book (:
Old 01-28-2010, 02:02 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 

VIP
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.V View Post
so stinking SUSPENSFUL ! idk if this was in the first or second one, but like after the possesed small world dolls attacked them i havnt been able to ride that ride at night. like i RUN past when were trying to leave the park ? but great book (:
It happened in the first book, Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 01-30-2010, 04:29 AM
Twitterpatted!
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
My Mood: Adventurous
PrincessSofia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I <3 Kingdom Keepers <3

I hope you all have a great year! l I need a signature! l Thank you everyone!
Old 01-30-2010, 05:32 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I only read the first one, I still need to read the second one.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
The first book was great! I started the second one and haven't gotten back to it yet. Guess I better get busy!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:21 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I really hope that the doesn't have one of the books on the cruises. There is so much more to cover at the parks. Plus, it's called KINGDOM Keepers, not Cruise Keepers.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:26 AM
DiSnEy =]
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 9

VIP
DISNEYDIVA is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am halfway through the second one right now. I love these books!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
Yup, we already know. It was already posted in this thread a while ago :P we are all excited for it come out here. Remember everyone! Kingdom Keepers 3: Disney in Shadow comes out April 2010 (on the 15 at the current time) and there may be an ending to one of the main characters Ridley has said!

-Stitchco
Yeah.
I just remembered that I actually replied to the post that said the 4th and 5th books had been confirmed so don't get the wrong idea, I've actually known about the 4th and 5th books for some time now as well but I assumed none of you knew. I was foolish to think that. =D
Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Here From Day 1
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
zephr is spinning in a Cursed Storm
So you guys know KK3 is coming out in April?

Fortuosity, that's me by-word.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:28 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephr View Post
So you guys know KK3 is coming out in April?
Yup, we've said it already lol.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I just got KK3, 4 days before release I'm saving it for my flight to florida... but I did read the first 150 pages
Old 04-03-2010, 01:34 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I hate you X|
I went to Barns & Noble like twenty minutes ago to get it, but they don't start selling it until the 6th even though Ridley said it was out DX

Old 04-03-2010, 02:02 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I pre-ordered KKIII online.