Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Disney Contact Info - Phone #'s, e-mail, and adresses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mega PM Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

MagicMontey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ty Mystery, long time no see, I hope you have been well - smiles at my old friend - and I agree totally!

It might only take ONE letter, ONE video, ONE avatar, ONE Board of Director to say another "these fans really want to keep VMK, who knew what we had created, we should look into this."

If you ever wanted to see if one person (you) can make a difference I challenge you to go for it now. We will be making history and you will be able to tell others “look what I did.” If we can spin this cog around (reference to ToonTown) who knows what else we can accomplish!

Disney movies often show that one person can make a difference and that people can do anything if they believe and work hard. Please let our efforts make a difference and show the world that we CAN keep VMK open because we are signing petitions, sending letters, mailing our avators, making videos, contacting media and working together to find a way to get our feelings expressed. Together, I believe we can keep the Magic going!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
kingkris is floating through Inner Space
You guys are doing great...Dont give up on Vmk just yet....We can do this.....

EDIT: Thanks MagicMontey! More info added to the list!

Last edited by Jezzi; 04-16-2008 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Merged
Old 04-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamytime View Post
OK this was posted on another Fan Site with EVERY imaginable way of Contacting Disney regarding this decision. I thank the person there for compiling them. I am adding Stephen Wadsworth's email to the list when I cut and paste it here:

I have searched 6 of VMK's fan site boards and have listed all the contact info into one group for us all to share. I did not obtain this information myself. Thanks to all of you who have posted the information.

[contact info]

There is also: [email protected]
Old 04-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Nice going to all that keep the faith and try to keep our game open!
We have all read that news stories are starting to pop up. This is how it starts! Other news agencies and blogs pick up on it and the word gets out.
This only happened since we refuse to just go out without a voice.
Please keep up the emails/letters/phone calls everyday to every contact on this thread as well as any/all media outlets you can. Most local news stations have a web site you can send a story to, or reporter you can email. Every little bit helps! Thanks again to all that are trying, and to those of you that have not yet..
Try just one if you can - worse thing that can happen has already been told to us.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
Nice going to all that keep the faith and try to keep our game open!
We have all read that news stories are starting to pop up. This is how it starts! Other news agencies and blogs pick up on it and the word gets out.
This only happened since we refuse to just go out without a voice.
Please keep up the emails/letters/phone calls everyday to every contact on this thread as well as any/all media outlets you can. Most local news stations have a web site you can send a story to, or reporter you can email. Every little bit helps! Thanks again to all that are trying, and to those of you that have not yet..
Try just one if you can - worse thing that can happen has already been told to us.
I send emails every day, already wrote letters and made calls... still keeping those contacts going.... I'm not giving up - I will be able to say I did everything I could.

Everyone, please do what you can! Keep the magic alive!
Old 04-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Bump for the day
Old 04-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
With news articles popping up all the time we are starting to get heard. Articles from St.Louis and even the U.K. have gone up on the web just in the last two days!
Let's keep up the Great efforts everyone and thanks for doing your part!
Old 04-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
[email protected]

Here is Ridley Pearson's Email he wrote a book that had vmk in it so I thought you could maybe email him about the subject and be real polite. Maybe ask him about helping to save vmk.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:27 AM
Trader

specialagentpooh is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You know, that's not necessarily a bad idea. He has media connections already...
Old 04-19-2008, 04:20 AM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
BUMP!!!
Everyone, VMK is down right now. Take advantage of this time to send some emails! Spam, Spam, Spam!
Old 04-19-2008, 04:44 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
These are the board of directors for Disney - might be some overlap with contacts already posted - looking into contact info now.

Susan Arnold
Director since 2007

John E. Bryson
Director since 2000

John S. Chen
Director since 2004

Judith L. Estrin
Director since 1998

Robert A. Iger
Director since 2000 - listed

Steve Jobs
Director since 2006 -listed(need email)

Fred H. Langhammer
Director since 2005

Aylwin B. Lewis
Director since 2004

Monica C. Lozano
Director since 2000

Robert W. Matschullat
Director since 2002

John E. Pepper, Jr.
Chairman of the Board since January 2007

Orin C. Smith
Director since 2006

With a little research, I'm sure these people feel left out and would love to hear from us.
Here are their biographies from the Disney web site, (Jr.detectives needed! - maybe we can find an email for these people with a company they are associated with. Let's keep it respectful since I bet most of them are unaware of VMK);
http://corporate.disney.go.com/corpo...directors.html

P.S. - Management team for Disney listed here as well.
http://corporate.disney.go.com/corpo...ment_team.html

Last edited by mrmyth; 04-19-2008 at 06:33 AM..
Old 04-19-2008, 07:43 AM
5 - 21 - 08. R.I.P. VMK

bryce_tomas is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you so much.... sent an email to each address and on monday i am going to start calling all the numbers

Susan Arnold
Director since 2007
[email protected]

That e-mail isnt a gaurantee but the best thing i could find; she apparantly works with some company called P&G or something like that from what I have seen, so make sure to mention you are trying to reach her with her disney involvements but could not find a way to contact her that way or something to that nature.

Last edited by bryce_tomas; 04-19-2008 at 07:59 AM..
Old 04-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Awesome! Thx!
Old 04-19-2008, 04:01 PM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
OK everyone. Monday morning pick up those phones and call:
818-560-6929 and tell Mr. Robert Iger directly what you think.
(Yes this is his number)
Old 04-20-2008, 05:25 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Nice work Stunt!!