Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Bolt!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Nick Jonas. Woo!
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
iamamoodygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Chronicles of Narnia

Hey!
I just finished watching the second Narnia (Prince Caspian)

This may be a spoiler if you haven't seen it.. So If you haven't stop reading ;D

Are any of you upset about Anna Popplewell and William Moseley not being in the next Narnia?

I am just a little upset, I think they are great Actor/Actress, But it does go with the story line of Narnia. I Hope in the upcoming movies they have them in it for a portion of time.

I am waiting for the next Narnia said to come out in 2010 - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Its going to be interesting to see how Lucy and Edmund characters grow as it goes on.

Made by me ^^
Old 01-02-2009, 12:23 AM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well in the book C.S. Lewis put that Peter and Susan wouldn't come back to Narnia because Aslan said that they should get to know him in THEIR world. And i can't wait to watch the next one! I wonder who will play grown up Caspian and Eustace.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
if u have read the beginning of the voyage of the dawn treader it says that the time that passed (in Narnia) since the kings of narnia left was i think it was a year and a half. So it wont be that much of a grown Caspian so probably it will be the same actor
Old 01-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Me on vmk and RIP Flip
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park
My Mood: Princess
bellaace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I can't wait for the new movie!
I wonder what it would be like without susan and Peter...
Old 01-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
First off, I love that movie and the other Narnia movie. They are both very good, and are my favorite movies.

On a sad note, it's not going to be released for awhile. This is what the wiki said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
roduction is on hold as Disney has chosen not to produce the film after a budget dispute with Walden Media, who is negotiating with 20th Century Fox to replace them.
Although, the wiki maybe false. My dad heard on one of his Disney podcasts that Disney is not going to make a third narnia movie due to how much it costs to make it and is selling the rights to Narnia.