Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old POTCO Main Page Format?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
POTCO Main Page Format?

Hey all! I know this could have been posted on piratesonlineforums.com, but it's not that busy yet, and not as many people look at it as they do here.

How exactly should this be made. I've put in a few pictures, that wouldn't greatly affect the way we set it up. I have some other pics though that might, that I haven't uploaded yet. So, how should we set up the home page?

There are some pages that have been named that I think should have been called different. Like Chapter One has an actual name, "Story Chapter: The Black Pearl Quest". Some other pages, might want to be changed, and I don't think we should make anymore pages until we get this straighted out, in my opinion.

The sooner we get this straightened out, the sooner this part of the wiki gets more info on it, since the game has been open a few days now.

Even if your not an editor of DOF, feel free to give us any tips you can on how the main page of Pirates of the Caribbean Online, should look like. All ideas are welcomed!

~HAMD
Old 11-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I just added them as a filler. I had no intention of making the pages until I had correct information.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:38 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Clan Leader VIP
I saw that what you did was just fillers. I'm talking about some of the pages already there, that could have been changed, or left alone atm.

~HAMD
Old 11-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
BUMP, we really need to get to this soon, I've been taking pics of quests, islands, places in islands, sea chest items, and more. If we wait too much longer, it might be too much to handle. I don't want to sound mean, but it needs to be done, the place doesn't have enough info, and no pages (that I know of) meet our standards. Is the main page ok? Or do we need more info, and have it better organized. Even if you are not a wiki editor, we can still consider your suggestions.

Thanks!
~HAMD
Old 11-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Retired Arcade Player
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Arcade Winner Joy To The World Arcade Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Hopeful
BaseballStarz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
what do you do on there.. i don't get it.. >_<
Old 11-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
on what? the wiki? or pirates of the caribbean online part of the wiki?

If it's the wiki, we provide facts and useful information on Disney's online games, like VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom), Club Panguin, and Pirates of the Caribbean Online. We try to provide as much information as we can about these sites, to help you with questions you may have about them. Editors work on these often, to keep people updated with the most current information, if we can.

If you mean the Pirates of the Caribbean Online section of the wiki, we are currently trying to find a way to make the main page of POTCO to fit the main ideas of the game. Since the game just opened live, we are trying to get this section updated asap, to provide people with information.

If you want to give any advice, or if you see anything that you think needs a change, you can tell us in this thread:

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94968

Here on the VMKF's wiki section, you don't have to tell us things to change, or advice just on VMK, it can be anything you see on DOW (Disney Online Worlds).

If I haven't answered your question, please feel free to explain what you mean, a little more, and I, or another editor, or even a non-editor, can help you.

Thanks, and I hope I helped you,
~HAMD