Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Butterscotch

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-24-2008, 02:44 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Butterscotch

Butterscotch

---

It's the year 2000, in the house of the MusiCa family. Everyone is safe and sound,
asleep in bed. Anna, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. MusiCa, was 5 years old. She
had a best friend named May, who was also 5 years old. In the middle of that
peaceful night, May climbed into Anna's room through the window! May started
to jump on top of Anna, who was in her bed. "Anna! Anna! It's time for dress up!"
May shouted. "Unnh... May, how did you get in here?" Anna asked lazily. "I came
through the window! Couldn't you figure that out?" May asked, sounding like a know-
it-all. Anna looked at her clock; only 4:51 AM. "May, don't you think it's too early for
you to be here? Won't your mommy get mad?"
Anna asked. "Not on Dress Up Day,
she won't!" May shouted. Then she let out a giggle.

Oh, no! Today I have to go to London! I completely forgot!, Anna thought. She ran to her
calendar and looked; October 27, 2000. The day the MusiCa family was heading out to
London, England. Anna's family was a very musical family, from her mother's start in the
Original Spice Girls to her father's professional violin playing. Now Anna's parents wanted
Anna to carry it on, and since Anna was born in London, they were moving back to start
Anna's career there, 'and while she's still young', as her mother puts it. When Anna explained
to May, boy, was she mad! "You're gonna be famous without me?! Your BFF in the biggest
world there is?!"
May asked shakily. "May, I'm so so sorry," Anna said.

"DON'T SAY YOU'RE SORRY! I KNOW YOU AREN'T SORRY AT ALL!" May screamed.
"Sssssh... May, it's still early! And why wouldn't I be sorry? I'm gonna hate leaving you,"
Anna whispered. "I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN, ANNA B. MUSICA! NEVER EVER!"
May screamed as she jumped out the window, leaving Anna looking as if she were about to
cry. She really didn't talk to Anna ever again, that is, for a long time, anyways.

Eight years later, in London...

Anna was walkng down the streets of London, going to get some fish and chips at her favorite
restaraunt, Chips To Go, when she saw a sign that read: "LIVE AT THE HILLTOP THEATRE -
BUTTERSCOTCH - 8:00 PM - OCTOBER 27, 2008 - DON'T MISS IT!"
Anna smiled. She loved it
when she saw signs about her. But that wasn't the only sign about her; there were about 20, just
on that street! Think of how many there would be around London! She folded her hands and said,
"Mom, Dad, I wish you could be here to see this, I miss you," Anna said as she unfolded her
hands.

She looked at her watch; 7:12 PM, on October 27, 2008. It was almost time for the show. She ran to
the Hilltop Theatre, forgetting all about the fish and chips. Boy, had she lost track of time! She prepared
for the show, got herself to look nice, put on her leather cap with the rhinstoned B, and ran onstage.
"Helloooooo, London! You ready for a good show?" Butterscotch (Anna) said into the mic. Everyone screamed,
so she sang her best, because the Hilltop was such a nice place. After the songs were over, the audience roared
with excitement. "Hey, people in the back! Thanks for the standing ovation! AND THANK YOUUUUUU,
LONDON!"
Butterscotch shouted into the mic. "You're welcome," a voice said. Butterscotch turned her head to see
a girl standing on the steps to the stage. She looked so farmiliar, but she could quite put her finger on it. "Surprise,"
the girl said as she ran backstage.

The audience was confused, and so was Butterscotch, but she took off her cap (for the first time ever onstage) and
said nervously, "How many of you have lost a loved one?" A lot of the audience raised their hands. "Well then, let's all
take a moment,"
Butterscotch said, still sounding nervous, hoping that this would reveal who this girl was. Everyone folded
their hands, including Butterscotch, and stayed silent. Butterscotch closed her eyes, and heard a voice saying, "Anna..."
She was about to say, "Yes?", but she stopped herself and stayed silent. She had a few flashbacks of her and her best friend
May playing dress up, and then had a flashback of one of the worst days of her life.

"You're gonna be famous without me?! Your BFF in the biggest world there is?!"
"DON'T SAY YOU'RE SORRY! I KNOW YOU AREN'T SORRY AT ALL!"
"I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN, ANNA B. MUSICA! NEVER EVER!"

Anna screamed. She knew who it was. The audience looked at her and was like, "What?!" Butterscotch threw her
cap back on and said, "I, I... I hope everyone had a good show! You've all been great people!
'Goodnite!",
in a nervous tone and ran offstage.

Backstage, the mystery girl was waiting for Anna. Anna ran backstage and said, "Who's
there?! I know someone is!"
Suddenly, her shirt collar was grabbed by the mystery girl.

"YOU REMEMBER ME, MUSICA?!"
"Well, yeah! I think... aren't, aren't you M...May?"
"Wow, good memory."

May let go of Anna's shirt collar. "So, Anna, or should I say BUTTERSCOTCH," May said,
"Find a new best friend yet?" Anna hesitated. "YOU DID! I CAN TELL!!!" May shouted.

"Well, I did. Her name's Vien---"
"I KNOW WHO IT IS! I do!! You made friends with Vienna Sparks!!!"
"Well, yeah, she's really nice, a great singer, and---"

Anna stopped. She didn't want to get May any more mad then she already was. "And...
what?! YOU LIKE HER MORE THAN ME, DON'T YOU?"
May screamed. "May," Anna
said, "You haven't changed a bit. You're still care-free, easy-going, laid-back, and that's what I
liked about you when I met you, but... she's a better person. Oh, jeez, here it comes...."
Anna said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!"

May screamed at the top of her lungs and practically destroyed the entire backstage.

"May! Why would you do this?!"
"YOU HATE MEEEEEEEEE!"
"Well, May!!"
"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!"
"This is what I mean about you! You don't care, alright! You just, don't, CARE!"

Anna took her cap and ran from the Hilltop Theatre, and shouted to herself, "I
will never sing again!!"
May stopped in her tracks when she heard this. She
was in disbelief. Did her plan actually work? Did she really fool Anna into giving up
her dream as Butterscotch. Yes, May thought, I think I did. She watched as Anna
walked down River Street, threw her cap in the nearest recycle bin (Anna was all for
ecology!), and kncoked on the door on the first house of River Street. Nobody answered
but the amazing Vienna Sparks, the new best friend of Butterscotch. "Hey, B, why do
you look so mad?" Vienna asked as she led Butterscotch (B to Vienna) into her room.
"I just, ugh!!! May came into my life again!" Anna shouted, not knowing that May
had followed her.

---
A LITTLE HELPFUL HINT:
In the next chat...
---
Anna
May
Vienna
---

"Uh oh."
"I know! She grabbed me by the shirt collar and destroyed the Hilltop's beautiful set-up!"
"Hey!!"
"And I told myself I will NEVER sing again! And I won't!"
"Hehehe..."
"Well, just because of an ex-friend, you shouldn't drop out on the best thing that's ever happened to you."
"Why not?"
"Yeah, why not, smart one?"
"Well, you love to sing, so be it, and you hate her, so be it."
"WHAT?!"

Anna and Vienna turned their heads to the window to see none other than May peering in
through it. "May! Get out!" Anna shouted. "GO ON, GYET!!!!" Vienna shouted as the two
chased May out of the house and off of the street. "Thanks for the help, Vienna. I better get
going!" Anna said happily as she went outside to the recycle bin to get her cap, but it was
gone, so she went home.
---

I added ya, Vieena! Hope you like it!

.:Blue:.

Last edited by .:Blue:.; 05-24-2008 at 03:48 PM..
Old 05-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Omg! I love this story! I think its amazing!!!! And the flashback... very nice touch! Can i be in this story? lol love it!
Old 05-24-2008, 03:20 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I think I can put you in!
Old 05-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
wow i still love the story! lol
awesomeness story!!