Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered

VMK Remembered Post your experiences you've had in game!

Old What did your VMK Character look like?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
What did your VMK Character look like?

Hey guys! I was wondering:

What did your VMK character look like?

You can post a picture of your VMK character or give a description!

Here is mine (I think this was on the closing day):

She had the blonde hair that went to about the shoulders (a little higher up) with the big eyes (but the mouth area wasn't puffy.)

I would change her outfit a lot (random, I know.)

~PurpleAmy
Old 01-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno

This is what I normally wore on VMK, I loved my Dream Shirt.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm

That was me ^^ LOL

I usually wore a dreams shirt, dream ears, red pants, and blue flip-flops.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:26 AM
I'm not obsessed...really

Ursweetbabygurl is spinning in a Cursed Storm

This is my best friend Milkthemoo and myself.
I miss him.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno

This is TopazR on the day VMK closed. Obviously I didn't "normally" wear this particular outfit as I didn't get either the suit or ears until just days before closing!

~~~

Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I don't have any pictures because the computer with my screenshots crashed

But mine had the straight blonde hair, large eyes, and always wore princess Minnie hat ((it took me a while to get it, so before I gawt that, I just wore the tiara)) black mansion pants, pink princess top and pink princess shoes.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:31 AM
Wo Maple Story
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
PeanutNutty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Heres mine and what I usually wore xD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VMK.jpg (5.0 KB, 195 views)
Old 01-26-2009, 02:54 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Used to wear green Disneyland "D" T-shirt, regular blue jeans (the kind every boy gets for free), and blue sneakers (the free ones), with dark brown Troy hairstyle. After the last weekend in VMK, during which I won over 3 stitch hats worth of rare through my 10 accounts' completion of quests, I wore a blue stitch hat, brown cowboy shirt no vest, green explorer shorts, and Jack Sparrow shoes. That is, of course, the rarest possible combination without using any single item worth more than 1.01 Stitch hats.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
here's mine:

i normally wear green bling shirt, cowboy pants,sneakers, either Maleficent or Gold mickey ears.

I'm a scene kid XP

Last edited by Palkia; 10-13-2009 at 04:31 AM..
Old 01-26-2009, 04:52 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head

I'm the one on the right...and some of you might recognize the two other players with me

My normal outfit was my Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat (I never did name the seagull ), the Haunted Mansion Jacket Black, a red Mini Skirt, and the Red Dance Shoes from the HSM costume...

The color of my skirt actually changed depending on the time of year. Most of the time it was red, but during Halloween I wore orange, and for the holidays it was green. Of course I was always buying and modeling outfits for our DOW wiki...so I got to try on lots of different costumes.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:10 AM
The Only Human Telescope!

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Kaleidoscope is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember my VMK Character alot.
She had a white skin tone, and pink hair..
The last outfit she wore was pink space pants
with a pirate girl shirt, no vest, princess heels,
I forgot what color, though, xD! And the hat was
my most favorite ears in VMK, the dream ears.
So, yeah, I miss my character so much.. .
Old 01-26-2009, 04:02 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
I changed my outfit about once every five minutes... I don't have any recent pictures on this computer, since my computer had to get cleaned out and they took off my ******, so I will get those this coming weekend. :P
--
my character had long blond hair and a sort of tannish skin tone. [not completely.] I changed my outfit about every five minutes, but I usually wore my Witch Hat, Princess Minnie Hat, [closer to VMK's closing] Gold Ears, Black Ears, Bird Hat, or something like that. I wore a lot of bling shirts or just whatever was rare at the time. And I wore pretty unusual outfits, so pretty crazy pants and Gold Princess Shoes, usually.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti

This was fishisgreat(my vmk avatar) basically my entire vmk experience.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I originally started off on Jezzi wearing blue jeans, purple bling and silver tiara, although I kept changing her to the Herbie outfit and uh yes, a reindeer outfit for the Holidays

Towards the end I stayed with the pink princess outfit and the minnie hat until I managed to get the silver ears via the quest (with a lot of help from some good friends). Once I won the silver ears this was my outfit until the end:

Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Cold
Jacqueline is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Mine had flipped
brown hair, tan
skin, and large
eyes. She wore
the blue bling
shirt, gold ears,
cowboy pants,
and gold princess