Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Sushi's Concession Stand..! (Last art shop before school starts!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-03-2007, 03:46 PM
<`3

MsHyper is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think Sushi will be PMing anyone's requests made before last sunday/sunday before last sunday or whatever. As she said in her first post, she will not have time for new requests since school is starting .
Old 10-21-2007, 02:41 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Hate'is school for making Sushi stop
Old 10-21-2007, 02:51 AM
My name is Scrolly!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Elated
CookyHalie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i ordered mine before school and the sunday and i never got one i want one!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 02:52 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookyHalie View Post
i ordered mine before school and the sunday and i never got one i want one!!!
Same Here! !!!
Old 10-21-2007, 02:53 AM
My name is Scrolly!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
i mean i didn't order mine to late and i didn't get one
Old 10-21-2007, 02:53 AM
- This Space for Rent -

Sushi is floating through Inner Space
Exclamation

I am sorry that I have school and that it is holding me back from making avatars and signatures for you guys- but school comes first, I'm afraid.
I will say what I have been saying to everyone who has been PMing me asking about this:

- Yes, I AM working on the avatars and signatures, but not all the time.
With all the studying, projects, and homework I am getting this year in high school, I would consider it lucky to get even ONE hour of computer time in during the week.
I also have a portfolio to build, as well as many other art-related things I have to do for school, or for where I live.
I am truly sorry, but I seriously have NO time to work on these. Whenever I get the chance to get online, I will work on them. But since it's not summer vacation anymore, I will not be able to finish 5 requests in 1 hour like I used to.

As MsHyper has already said, I will PM everyone their avatars and signatures as I get done with them. If you haven't heard from me, chances are that I haven't gotten to yours yet. Please DO NOT PM me your requests over and over again, I have all requests I haven't finished yet saved as a Notepad document on my computer. >_<

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!

SUSHI:h-confuse

** Oh, and PLEASE DO NOT send in complaints to me via PM, Email, IM or anything else. As I have already said, School comes first. Sending complaints to me about your request will result in me Not making you anything ever again. I do have feelings, and I don't appreciate people sending me messages like this because I didn't do what was asked of them. It's not like I'm not making an avatar/signature for you because I'm lazy/mean/ect. =/
I am trying hard to squeeze in these requests into my schedule, but it's very difficult to do. Especially now, with exams coming up. >_>
Old 10-21-2007, 02:56 AM
My name is Scrolly!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Aww.. Thanks Sushi! i know how tough it is too, i can only play on my computer on the weekends now, .. oh wait, except now i can't bc i am on a travel team... but w/e lol during the week everybody is so busy now!!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:15 AM
is singing :D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Creative
DinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with Confetti
Hmmm..education? or avvies?

Which would you choose...education? yea thought so..give her some time guys..