Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories

Virtual Stories A magic place of fable and fantasy where all can enjoy the mythical adventures.

Old Just a Normal Day of Random Epic Proportions

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:33 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Just a Normal Day of Random Epic Proportions

Chapter 1:

“Flower, what are you doing?” Shark asked, walking into her lair of evilnessness. Flower shot him a glare and continued slaving away, slamming her fingers into the keyboard. “You seem so concentrated on that.”
“BECAUSE,” Flower started, the light from the computer screen creating hard shadows on her face. “I AM WRITING A STORY.”
Shark’s eyes glowed. “A story? Are you continuing that stupid story of yours?”
“No,” replied Flower, stroking her chin. “Nobody’s ever online anymore, anyway.”
“Hey, what about me,” replied Shark, shooting her a look.
“Well, you…”
Shark sat down on her desk, a bit creeped out by her lair. I mean, Maleficent’s fortress isn’t much of a perky place. He avoided looking at the dragon in the background spouting flames.
“So wait, let me great this straight. You’re writing a story… even though you just said you won’t continue the other story because there’s nobody on the forum anymore?”
“EXACTLY!”
“You confuse me.”
“Don’t I always?”
Light glanced over at Flower. “Hurry up and finish whatever it is you’re doing. I’m bored and I wanna read something.”
“How did you get in here…?” asked Flower, but then quickly shrugged it off. Light was evil, and tended to pop in in ways that no one could describe.
“YEAH, hurry Flower. I’m bored too.”
“I’M TRYING,” boomed Flower. “I’m already writing really badly with no description nor soul into it. The characters are just like, saying lines all bluntly. I don’t even sound like myself in it. This shouldn’t take too long.”
“What’s it about?” asked Light, taking a seat in one of the skeleton chairs. She didn’t seem to mind their boney-nessness..ness…ness. Unlike Shark. He’d rather sit on the purple desk. Well, it wasn’t much of a desk anyway. It was the purple table that Esmeralda uses to look into her awesome crystal ball. But I--I mean… Flower liked to call it a desk.
Flower shrugged. “Oh, I don’t know. Something random, like about hikoik asking for a hot dog in Central Plaza when obviously, they only serve popcorn. Maybe I should add Savvy in too, just for the heck of it. Candy and Soda… rockertinkyobasepurplesoccer? ”
“Don’t forget me,” added Light, flashing one of her familiar “” faces.
“GUYS!” a familiar voice yelled. The three looked up to see an astonished hikoik holding a hot dog to his face. “YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I MANAGED TO GET FROM CENTRAL PLAZA!”
Light muttered. “Isn’t VMK closed?” Flower shot her a look.
“Iunno. We’re sitting in this scarily-impossible-VMK-themed room, aren’t we?”

Old 08-19-2011, 03:41 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Woo I'm in another story of yours and yeah i probably would just pop out of nowhere LOL
Old 08-19-2011, 05:27 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
hehehehh.

A very short... chapter 2:

hikoik gobbled down his hot dog like a vicious… Pomeranian. Savvy, watching him intently, approached him cautiously and held his hand out. “Could I have some of th—“ hikoik bit Savvy’s hand.
“AH! HIKOIK RABIES!”
Flower gazed up. “Strange. I just wrote about hikoik rabies on this.” She pointed to the laptop screen, just as Candy strutted into the room.
“What’s up guys?” she asked, twisting her green flip hat to the side. Savvy whined and held his hand out.
“hikoik gave me a boo boo…”
“You know you like it,” hikoik sneered. The hot dog was now gone.
Flower’s fingers continued to rapidly smash against the keyboard, curiosity painted on her eyes. What appears to be a mischievous smirk slowly crept onto her face. Her fingers accelerated.
Candy’s eyes grew wide, and she jetted over to hikoik’s side as fast as she could.
“HIKOIK! DAHHLING! YOU LOOK SUPERBLY HANDSOME RIGHT NOW!” She batted her eyes. hikoik suspiciously raised an eyebrow, but appeared to be suddenly taken over, and had an abrupt change of heart.
“CANDY ,” he mused, sniffing her, “YOU SMELL DELIGHTFUL! JUST LIKE CANDY CANES!” hikoik grabbed her arms forcefully and the two began to tango across the room.
Flower stood up from her skele-chair and laughed maniacally as a flash of lightning shot across the sky. Bewildered, Savvy walked over to Flower. “What is going on?”
“The start of my fun,” she replied, cringing her face together with a smirk.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Can't believe I haven't seen this before. I like it.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:20 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

daw, i forgot this existed. i don't remember what i had planned out for this. LOL

Old 12-27-2011, 01:15 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

Another short... chapter 3:

Flower continued to mash her fingers into her keyboard, and hikoik swiftly dipped Candy.
“Oh, my precious wonderful adorable sweetiehoneypie sugar face,” hikoik started, whispering into Candy’s face, “you are a beautiful llama.”
Shark and Light were incredibly disturbed. “Never thought I’d hear hikoik say that,” Light muttered, trying her best not to break out into a hearty laugh.
“MY BROTHER HAS BEEN POSSESSED!” Shark screamed, staring at the horror. He turned and pointed to Flower. “You! Tell me what is happening?”
Flower paid no heed. “HAHAHAHA.” Savvy immediately straightened, a demonic look in his eye. He dashed over to hikoik and Candy.
Candy gently stroked hikoik’s cheek. “Oh, my wonderful birdhat companion of corn rolled hair…”
“GET AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!” Savvy screeched, glomping hikoik. hikoik hissed, showing his Edward Cullen fangs. “Who are you calling your woman?! She’s mine!”
“MY BROTHER HAS SPARKLY VAMPIRE FANGS! NO!!!” Shark fell to the ground in utter despair.