Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old My story with no name

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Back it up Back it up

DsnyManiac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My story with no name

Chapter 1

"MOM! I'm gonna be late!" Kathy yelled up the stairs grabbing her overstuffed backpack. Kathy was a long Brown-haired, brown-eyed, 13-year oldgirl with freckles."Okay, one minute!" Desy, Kathy's mom, shouted back. Kathy thought she would get another tarty. She had already gotten seven. All of a sudden Kathy saw Desy run down the stairs with her aqua colored high heels. Desy's long dark brown hair flied behind her has she ran. Kathy looked at the clock, it was 7:53! School started at 8:00! "Mom! Hurry and put your shoes on!" "Okay I'm going as fast as I can!" Kathy ran through theliving and into the garage, putting her backpack into the backseat of the shiny black Lexus and putting herself in the passenger seat. A few seconds passed and Desy comes flying out of the living room and into the car. Kathy giggled. "What?" Desy asked. "Yo-your hair!" Then Kathy broke out laughing. Her mother turned on the car and the clock said 7:58! "Oh-no!" Kathy screamed.
They drove as fast as they could to Kathy's school and she ran into her classroom. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Miss Jones. Are you joining us today?" Her teacher Mr. Williams teased. Kathy blushed and walked to her seat. She got another tarty slip! After school was out Kathy ran home and when she opened the front door her mother held a tarty slip in her hand, and last weeks homework which had an F on it. "Can you explain these?!" Desy screamed. "IM SORRY!" Kathy said and then ran into the small bathroom, locked the door,and started crying uncontrolably. She cried for what seemed for hours. Thn she finally wiped her face off, unlocked the door and opened it. Before Kathy stood a endless black 'space' with floating doors.

Last edited by DsnyManiac; 12-27-2006 at 06:19 AM..