Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old WDW Tips - Serious Activity

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Registered+

mooneyda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
if staying on property do no go to the early opening park till later in the day to avoid the crowds
Old 06-10-2008, 01:17 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
49. Make up a meeting place for if you get lost. Although, make sure it isn't a common place. Places like Cinderella Castle are places most people choose because it is common. Try to make it a less crowded area that you meet up at; Tea Cups would be a good place.

~Polar
Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
50. If you want to eat at specfic place make sure to make reservations before your trip otherwise they may be booked up when you get their.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
51. Be patient with the cast members. If you are trying to ask them a question and they are busy helping someone, just be patient. I've seen people get snobby with cast members, and It's not a good picture 0_0

~Polar
Old 06-10-2008, 04:47 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
if there's a single rider line and it's a popular attraction, use it. you won't get to ride with your group but you'll get on it faster.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
53. If you are trying to get through large crowds strollers are helpul to run over people. I have seen many adults running people over with their strollers trying to get to places.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

urakan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
54. Be nice to people, be kind, do good deeds. Hold the doors at the resorts for people, or hold open the little gate you go out of to walk off the ramp of the monorail. If a cast member sees you doing good deeds, you might get a special pin.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Cheese Owns
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

toontoony is spinning in a Cursed Storm
55. Staff are brilliant! If you ever need help with anything, ask staff. The are delighted to help! ( Sorry if someone posted this )
Old 06-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
56. Dont order Disney's pizza it's really gross.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Cheese Owns
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

toontoony is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No! Its really nice!
57: Disney icecream is very nice! Try it while your there
Old 06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Magical Happy Exploshun!
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

VIP
TripleM is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't be afraid to ask a cast member for anything, weather it be a new diaper for your little kid or a screwdriver to replace the battery on your game boy. Cast members are happy to help you and are there to help you have the best vacation possible!
Old 06-10-2008, 08:03 PM

waitingforsummer is as Frosty as a Snowman
Dont ride Rock'n'Rollercoaster at night. Way too crowded.
Bring some food if your staying at a hotel. My family does that.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
60. If your an adult stand so small children can sit, most likely others will do the same to your children.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Awards Showcase

61. If the staff there mess up your check for a service, don't get up in their face about. Simply ask them to change it. Basically, just state what happened when you ordered it. For example.

One time, I was going to the All-Star Movies Resort. And, the ones you usually have to pay extra for are the Toy Story and 101 Dalmation's resorts. Although, they never told us anything about that when we stayed there. Here was our conversation on the last day.

Worker: *gives us check*
Mom: Woah! No!
Worker: Well, the Toy Story Resort is one of popular ones, where you have to pay extra.
Mom: They never told us anything about that.
Me: Yeah! They told us: "Well, to be able to go in, you have to wait till 3:00 PM. Although, we have one open in the Toy Story section that you can go in right now!" And then I accepted automatically because I really always wanted to stay there. They never said anything about paying extra.

And then after that, they simply went in and changed it

~Polar
Old 06-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Trader

goofy_bout_mickey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
62. If you have a chance, go do the Mickey's Backyard Bar-b-que! It has awesome food (all you can eat), live country music, and you can get up and dance with Mickey and the gang! A little pricey but well worth the extra $$$!